Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Caddy on JFK: it's all about UFO's
I remember Caddy's posts [most all on Watergate - something he knows much more about than he'd post about!] at the EF. Supposedly he was about to publish a book 'telling all' on Watergate...did I miss it? I never remember him saying anything about the JFK assassination. He always hinted about Watergate more than told what he knew [lawyer-client privilege and all that...], but he seemed more reasonable than to delve into JFK killed due to UFO's [an old old theme of disinformation and distraction from the real issues]. Sad. The EF certainly seems to have gone from bad to mostly 'mad'.....
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Caddy on JFK: it's all about UFO's - by Peter Lemkin - 01-07-2015, 07:59 PM