Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Caddy on JFK: it's all about UFO's
This is quite a bit of an aside, but perhaps pertinent to put this all in perspective. I have researched circular vertical take-off craft developed in the 1940s, this mostly done by the Nazis to be used as a 'stealth' craft [of its day]. I have a photo of one in a hanger north of Prague, Czechoslovakia - with a very proud looking very terrestrial-looking engineer standing next to the craft he obviously helped to build. It had very terrestrial looking landing gear and was about 25 ft in diameter. It was test flown near Prague in 1944-5. I have witness testimony to the test flight. The designers of the craft have been hard to track down, but seem to have been a French-Italian team working under the Nazis. At the end of the War, the USA was very, very keen to get a hold of both a prototype and the plans - and they did. The Soviets also tried - how successful they were, I do not know - I suspect they were not so successful. I also have declassified US Army and CIC documents telling agents to be on the lookout for just such craft at the end of the War in Europe. Anyway, this craft - terrestrial in every aspect - from frame to engine - and was mostly test flown in and around Area 51. Using the plans and/or reverse engineering newer crafts were engineered by the US Military and Intelligence entities. The contract to make them was given to a Canadian company [Avro], and these production craft were also test flown from Area 51, and considered top secret craft - as were the German prototypes. I believe that one of these crashed at Roswell [likely trying to land at Roswell AFB from Area 51 - not far away]. Human-altered cadavers were placed among the wreckage to keep with the scenario. It had long before been decided that if anyone civilian saw this highly classified stealth craft [due to its ability to avoid radar coverage and maneuverability factors] the cover story had long been determined to be - 'alien craft' - and at the same time to 'paint' those people so induced to believe this of being looney for doing so - much as do-called 'conspiracy theorists' on deep political events are. Fred Lee Crisman, who Garrison had quite a bit of interest in was the first person connected to the JFK assassination also connected to these circular vertical take-off craft. Garrison had subpoenaed Crisman to appear at the Shaw trial, but Crisman successfully avoided appearing - do doubt through help of his intelligence connections (as did others). He, apparently, was working on test flights of similar craft in the Pacific Northwest well before JFK was killed. One was seen by civilians and Crisman tasked to rev up the 'alien craft' angle. Crisman had some associations with the JFK assassination [and associations with others who more certainly did], and I believe that was the start of the JFK-'ufo' connection, which has been played up many times in many ways by many disinformation types. The only real connection is that both were secret projects of the defense and intelligence communities, and both were/are kept secret by the same groups. Other than that, there is no real connection. IMO. What better way to obscure the truth than to mix two or more covert operations into a single disinformation effort....more confusion and disinformation per 'unit' of propaganda.

Below, three of the less-classified craft from Avro. Others are still classified and harder to get photos/details of.

Quote:Recently declassified records from the Aeronautical Systems Division, USAF (RG 342 Records of United States Air Force Commands, Activities, and Organizations)

[Image: Project-1794-Cover-150x150.png]USAF Project-1794

The above illustration was discovered in the pages of a document titled "Project 1794, Final Development Summary Report" (1956) The caption reads "USAF Project 1794". However, the Air Force had contracted the work out to a Canadian company, Avro Aircraft Limited in Ontario, to construct the disk-shaped craft. According to the same report, it was designed to be a vertical take-off and landing (VTOL) plane designed to reach a top speed of Mach 4, with a ceiling of over 100,000 feet, and a range of over 1,000 nautical miles. NARA RG 342 UD-UP 138; NND 63253; Boxes 35 and 58

The above alone should explain why the AF wanted to monitor and handle Operation Blue Book, and similar.

Below, two early prototype Avro vehicles. The others produced later were much larger and more sophisticated!

Attached Files
.jpg   450px-Colour_avrocar_59.jpg (Size: 33.28 KB / Downloads: 9)
.jpg   080626-F-1234S-001.JPG (Size: 278.74 KB / Downloads: 10)
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Caddy on JFK: it's all about UFO's - by Peter Lemkin - 02-07-2015, 05:31 AM