Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well, it's Obama as alpha male of the US. He has the office but not the power.
Linda Minor Wrote:I found Judyth's book fascinating and quite credible. I had read Haslam's Ferrie, Mary and the Monkey Virus years ago, before anyone heard of Mary Vary Baker. Then I read the updated edition, which is much better. There were changes made in addition to the additional chapter which enlighten the reader as to Haslam's long-term interest in the monkey research that went on at Tulane.

In my opinion, there was a connection between certain universities in the South that were struggling to build up research facilities for decades--beginning at about the same time that Wilson became president--while at the same time selling medical services to anti-Communist dictators in various Central and South American countries. There seems to have been both a legitimate research group as well as some type of off-the-books network. Vary was hired to work on the legitimate project but says she met Oswald accidentally at the Post Office and was introduced to others in the black network and was therefore allowed to remain there for the summer.

Oswald never told her what intelligence group he was with which had loaned him to the CIA, but while she was working with Ferrie and Dr. Sherman on developing a cancer virus that could be used to kill Castro, she did learn that Oswald was being sent to Mexico, hoping to find a way to get the virus into the hands of someone who could have Castro injected with it.

Both she and Haslam attempted to explain how the cancer virus they were developing in Ferrie's apartment became tainted with one or more other monkey viruses then unknown, which seem to be identified with HIV/AIDS.

It's been well more than a year since I read either book, so I may have some of the facts skewed, but will be happy to look it up if anyone isn't already familiar with this story.

Judyth and I carried on an email exchange for many months back in 04- some of which is too private to post publicly- but I too found her to be extremely credible. As did Terry Mauro. When I have more time I will add a bit more, but as I said some I cannot post. (It has to do with what happened to her and her work ).

Dawn

Messages In This Thread
Well, it's Obama as alpha male of the US. He has the office but not the power. - by Dawn Meredith - 08-11-2008, 07:55 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Obama's Legacy Peter Lemkin 1 3,255 01-02-2017, 05:58 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Merkel was blackmailed by Obama Hei Sing Tso 0 3,850 30-04-2016, 11:58 AM
Last Post: Hei Sing Tso
  The Occult Technology of Power Lauren Johnson 1 5,624 30-12-2015, 10:30 AM
Last Post: Mark A. O'Blazney
  Guiding Obama into Global Make Believe David Guyatt 0 3,413 16-03-2015, 01:09 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Power of ten: How neocons and the fake-left took over British establishment Paul Rigby 0 3,456 15-03-2015, 02:10 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Foreign Office hires death squad organiser Paul Rigby 7 6,144 07-12-2014, 03:04 PM
  Who Is Ashton Carter - Likely Next Defense Chief For Obama!? Peter Lemkin 4 4,358 05-12-2014, 12:37 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  American Power Structure (1994 Alternative Views episode) Tracy Riddle 1 2,735 20-06-2014, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  The tragedy of unaccountable secret police power in the UK and the US Paul Rigby 1 2,710 07-03-2014, 01:40 PM
  Obama - an Israeli tool? David Guyatt 2 2,723 15-10-2013, 06:01 PM
Last Post: Kenneth Kapel