Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amy Goodman, Democracy Now and the Soros Foundation
I personally have emailed to Goodman and DN! staff to report on 911-related events (and other highly significant 'national security state' issues). Every one of those emails has been met with silence and non-action. This, as pointed out is a HUGE flaw in their coverage. There are obviously certain lines which they do not cross and areas of investigative reporting in which they don't venture. This is rightly condemned as are the sources of some of their funding [the remainder of their funding comes from viewer contributions]. That said, their coverage on other progressive issues is almost without equal and I don't suggest ignoring them totally - only being aware of their limitations and constrictions on some issues. This is true not only for DN!, but for much of the other 'progressive' and alternative media. Take what is good; reject and condemn that which is bad or missing. Work to forge an alternative that will cover the issues they will not. A certain kind of 'purism' will only throw throw out the good with the bad. This is how the 'Left' usually eats its own and allows the 'Right' to grow unchecked.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Amy Goodman, Democracy Now and the Soros Foundation - by Peter Lemkin - 26-09-2015, 08:44 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Postmodern War on Democracy Using Democracy Lauren Johnson 3 7,907 03-11-2016, 06:29 PM
Last Post: Michael Barwell
  Democracy NOW! – Globalist Force Continuum Tool of Propaganda Ed Jewett 6 4,339 23-12-2011, 12:17 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Pope foundation Gary Severson 0 2,592 16-08-2011, 06:06 PM
Last Post: Gary Severson
  A Response to Chip Berlet’s “Toxic to Democracy” Ed Jewett 0 2,444 29-07-2010, 09:02 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  The "Is Amy Goodman CIA?" resolution at Pacifica Paul Rigby 8 8,681 26-10-2009, 09:00 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  'Campaign for Peace & Democracy' - another penetrated NGO shilling for what it claims to abhor Peter Presland 1 3,887 29-07-2009, 11:30 AM
Last Post: Peter Presland