Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'The Family - The Secret Fundamentalism at the Heart of American Power' by Jeff Sharlet
Quote:What Atta and Marwan were arguing about offers clues to what was going through their heads, and strangely, although the terrorist pilots have been universally labeled "Islamic fundamentalists," what they were pounding the table over wasn't an argument about fine points in the Koran...

They were arguing about money.

"The big guy was pounding his fist on the table, saying ‘We’re talking $200,000! We’ve got to answer to the Family!" recalls Renee Adorna, who with her husband Tom own and manage the restaurant.

"I thought they were Mafia, and tried to stay away from their table."

"There were three of them, and they all looked of the Egyptian persuasion," she continued. "Dark skin, dark hair. They were dressed in Florida-type shirts, you know, the silk with the pattern. And they were all wearing lots of jewelry… Lots of jewelry."

"And I could have sworn that the one guy was wearing a cross, you know, the big gaudy gold cross on the chest. But I’m not sure now. But I know he had a big watch on," Renee says.

Says Waitress of Terror Pilots: "I Thought They Were Mafia!"
http://www.madcowprod.com/issue20.html

re: "Fellowship" Eastern European leaders mentioned by wayne madsen: Valdas Adamkus of Chicago/Kaunas fought under Nazi command, worked for a Catholic youth organization in occupied Germany, relocated to America where he worked in military intelligence, was appointed by Nixon to Nixon's EPA and served as an envoy to Poland and USSR under Nixon, returned to Lithuania and ran for president in 1998 despite the fact he did not meet residency requirements (for which other canidacies were rejected), distinguished his presidency by trying to instill a tradition of annual prayer breakfast meetings, and when he failed to win a second term, the winner, rolandas paksas, was removed in a people power color revolution type coup (with colin powell whispering in the ear of the foreign minister, a deep-cover KGB agent, just to make sure they knew how things were supposed to turn out), after which adamkus resumed the presidency. supported invasions of and/or sent troops to iraq and afghanistan, was in DC on 911 to meet bush jr.

Messages In This Thread
'The Family - The Secret Fundamentalism at the Heart of American Power' by Jeff Sharlet - by Helen Reyes - 13-09-2009, 05:11 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Prolonging The Agony: How the Anglo-American Establishment Deliberately Extended WWI Paul Rigby 1 7,756 11-02-2018, 10:58 PM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  American Grand Strategy and Corporate Elite Networks Anthony Thorne 1 7,674 26-05-2016, 08:22 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  A Government of Wolves - The Emerging American Police State - John Whitehead Peter Lemkin 3 8,646 22-08-2014, 06:03 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Peter Dale Scott's THE AMERICAN DEEP STATE Anthony Thorne 0 4,603 18-05-2014, 01:03 PM
  Covert Wars and Breakaway Civilizations: The Secret Space Program, Celestial Psyops and Hidden... Kevin O'Keeffe 3 4,711 12-05-2014, 10:04 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  The CIA Doctors: Human Rights Violations by American Psychiatrists Ed Jewett 14 9,847 10-04-2014, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  New Peter Dale Scott book - THE DOOMSDAY PROJECT FOR VIOLENT POWER Anthony Thorne 0 3,884 01-10-2013, 02:48 AM
  John Prados' THE FAMILY JEWELS - The CIA, Secrecy and Presidential Power Anthony Thorne 2 4,906 19-08-2013, 04:13 PM
Last Post: Jim Hackett II
  Book: America's Nazi Secret Adele Edisen 4 5,441 14-06-2013, 05:33 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  A Secret Order: Investigating the High Strangeness and Synchronicity in the JFK Assassination Magda Hassan 11 8,583 20-05-2013, 01:54 PM