Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Orlando, Fla. (home of giant theme parks) has 2 high profile murders in under 24 hours
Drew Phipps Wrote:John McCain: President Obama 'directly responsible' for Orlando massacre.

Aol.com Editors
Jun 16th 2016 3:19PM

http://www.aol.com/article/2016/06/16/jo.../21396728/

Before you click on that link you should realize that when McCain says "directly" he means "indirectly," i.e. as a result of his foreign policies. It's too bad, I thought we might actually catch a glimpse behind the curtain. Of course, McCain doesn't acknowledge that the Iraq War, that Obama pulled out from, was authorized by Bush under false pretenses. My opinion, this particular tragedy, not to mention the million other Iraq-related tragedies, should be laid at GWB's doorstep.

The neo-con war party pulling Bush's strings deserves the blame. Bush was the epitome of a clueless puppet, as well as the sad, alcoholic product of a powerful family.

Messages In This Thread
Orlando, Fla. (home of giant theme parks) has 2 high profile murders in under 24 hours - by Tracy Riddle - 17-06-2016, 02:31 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Israeli invasion into southeastern Gaza kills 4, injures 8, destroys a home and ravages farmland Magda Hassan 1 4,115 28-03-2010, 03:01 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Georgian forces fired on Tskhinvali, Sth Ossetia, for 5 hours on Saturday Magda Hassan 0 4,169 01-12-2008, 11:53 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan