Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conspiracy Realists and Conspiracy Loons
When the US elite were allowed to go down the road of selfish greediness, reckless lying, deceit, murder, mayhem and the abandonment of core democratic principles (decades in the making - almost certainly as far back as 1963 - quite likely as far back as 1939, in fact) -- and then made far worse by the perpetual war doctrine and de facto fascist mandate that 9/11 was manufactured to usher in... where else was the US going to go but further downhill?

It has been a failed state/banana republic and global bully for a long time now.

Most Americans, in my experience, simply turned a blind eye and continued to munch on their burger, slurp from their Coke can and utter the "I'm alright Jack" mantra whilst pretending none of this was really happening.

Sad to say (and I am genuinely sad), but a nation blindly trooping down the road to pandemonium has been there to see for any and all who cared to look these past decades.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14

Messages In This Thread
Conspiracy Realists and Conspiracy Loons - by David Guyatt - 05-12-2016, 07:20 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Donald gives a 'conspiracy speech' Tracy Riddle 7 14,576 15-10-2016, 09:09 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  The Astounding Conspiracy Theories of Wall Street Genius Mark Gorton Paul Rigby 6 5,151 12-04-2014, 07:53 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Name the most important CONSPIRACY in American history Jack White 8 6,993 04-05-2011, 09:33 PM
Last Post: Malcolm Pryce
  Life in the Crosshairs: "Conspiracy Theorists" Targeted by Our Rulers Charles Drago 9 10,050 27-01-2010, 11:41 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Churchill the anti-semitic conspiracy theorist Paul Rigby 9 7,345 04-11-2009, 12:07 PM
Last Post: Helen Reyes