Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conspiracy Realists and Conspiracy Loons
Lauren Johnson Wrote:From my personal perspective, people still know I am still a little off the rails.....

I like to think we are the light at the end of the tunnel ::captain::

Tracy Riddle Wrote:
Cliff Varnell Wrote:
David Guyatt Wrote:When the US elite were allowed to go down the road of selfish greediness, reckless lying, deceit, murder, mayhem and the abandonment of core democratic principles (decades in the making - almost certainly as far back as 1963 - quite likely as far back as 1939, in fact)

1939?

Google -- the Gilded Age; the Monroe Doctrine; opium/slave trades.

The war with Mexico, the war of 1812, the ethnic cleansing of Native Americans, the Filipino insurrection...Yeah, this was never our country and we were foolish to think that it actually might change for the better someday.
Yes. Foolish indeed. Yet my understanding of first nation people is that they are incredibly generous, understanding and compassionate to those who find themselves marooned in their countries and unable to return. They do however expect their existence to be respected.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.

Messages In This Thread
Conspiracy Realists and Conspiracy Loons - by Magda Hassan - 07-12-2016, 01:51 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Donald gives a 'conspiracy speech' Tracy Riddle 7 14,576 15-10-2016, 09:09 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  The Astounding Conspiracy Theories of Wall Street Genius Mark Gorton Paul Rigby 6 5,151 12-04-2014, 07:53 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Name the most important CONSPIRACY in American history Jack White 8 6,993 04-05-2011, 09:33 PM
Last Post: Malcolm Pryce
  Life in the Crosshairs: "Conspiracy Theorists" Targeted by Our Rulers Charles Drago 9 10,050 27-01-2010, 11:41 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Churchill the anti-semitic conspiracy theorist Paul Rigby 9 7,344 04-11-2009, 12:07 PM
Last Post: Helen Reyes