Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US/UK state brainwashing/torture/murder
Michael Barwell Wrote:Lots of references in this godbluff article, names of ppl for eg, researchers, - a SOP. Sagan, Kennedy, Cushing, Morse, Barret, Morgan, Dewhurst, Mary Dejevsky- the journo- gets the refs - sounds a bit like Devinsky, Williams, Penfold which sounds a bit like Penfield; this is the way that the shitehounds fellate their own egos, by pretending to be something other than legends in their own lunchtimes, or refuting the "idiot savants outside of their comfort zones". It's like I say, & like No.18 said with the "not a real person/ [staccato clicks], Lab rat/ disposable/ medical science" refs, & 'Ben's Steam page - "Urgent; send 100kg of white mice".

"Davis", Greyson, etc etc
Benson, Nelson, Peat
[URL="http://spiritualscientific.com/yahoo_site_admin/assets/docs/THE_RIGHT_TEMPORAL_LOBE_AND_ASSOCIATED_LIMBIC_LOBE_STRUCTURES.67184922.pdf"]
[/URL]

The obvious reason why this happens, is the familiarity the shitehounds have with this stuff (I strongly suspect that AI is used in referencing, simply voice-recognition drawing from a library of references, with - loosely, humes plugged-in too), but, aside from the intended confusions that these words & terms have to the ignorant (ignorant of the subject - brainshit), & the increaseing number of referenced terms & words, it's also a smart-arsed ego-trip - "I've read this stuff/am cognicent with this stuff; that makes me both clever & right, & it makes you stupid; I am superior to you". They're always blabbing-on about how "great" their "minds" are - rather too frequently for it to be taken seriously.

I remember that many years ago, a self-loathing ego-maniac I knew, read a book on psychology (so he'd said), and in that same smart-arsed and patronisingly insecure way, stated with an enormous grin (..."an enormous grin" - now where've I heard & seen that before - Oh yeah, the gurning, spittle-chins of the V-manner pukes, literally quivering with excitement exactly like stalkers do when they're face-to-face with the objects of their derangements) that he had everyone he knew sussed & boxed. (Oh! a txt on my 'phone there - this'll be them now). - and a pain sets-in to the '2nd 11'
- the right of centre of the back of my head/top back of neck - [Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=8761&stc=1] exactly where that reddot is (Google search "DARPA mind chips").

Last night, watching '12Monkeys', I got 2x clicks to the right ear to "created a model of my mind" - this is soooo standard that I usually don't bother noting it.

There's a trick they have which I'm hesitating to tell, 'cos it kinda makes me look bad to those who don't ken what i'm saying about the mind gig at all - & right on cue, a siren there 5:06pm - bearing in mind >cough< that the gig is to "drive" people "insane" for what that diagnosis gives the shitehounds... hmmm. It's all standard stuff really - with a 'canvas' you can paint a square or a circle, or a squiggle or whatever; with the canvas of hard-to-mind u can play silly buggers in the same way - love, hate, aggression, torpor, 'impulses' & notions & dropped-in shit from a cyber-caliphate-Yeehadi piece of shit, sans any evidence, for purpose of making someone else look bad - this is shitehoundery & it goes back a loooong way - before this 'program' emerged into 'realworld' (note I've mentioned some dick, as per a mad scientist, but rather, a psychotic ego-maniacal god-wannabe, saying "Damn right I'll plant evidence" whilst expending alot of calories with it's arms and facial gymnastics, on my tv in the very early days of this 'Monarch/Pheonix Horseshit); a gig they have, is to pass notions or impulses, thoughts of actions, into 'your' mind, in I suppose as near realtime as makes no difference to anything, & beyond a local control - by which I mean, it happened to me for the hundredth time yesterday whilst i was at the Town Hall in D'ton - be mindful that this is a very big gig of theirs: I was chatting to a rather fetching lass about me - or rather, the house address, having RIPA applied to it by the council after a complaint from No.18 of noise - a copper came 'round to the house to inform us - my mum & i, & she may've got a letter. Anyways, I went to the Town Hall to make an official complaint about it, or the 1st step to-; So I'm chatting to this lass & I'm getting these - hard to say exactly, but 'thoughts/notions/impulses is accurate enough i suppose, of punching her in the face. You spot it 'cos it's so incongruous & it repeats, & repeats, & comes from nowhere - no starting point, just an awkward juxtapose from the ether, like almost every effect they have.

Now, I'm laying myself open here, but I'm absolutley convinced that this is 100% shitehoundery, and not an aberration of my own mind, & it's 100% consistent with a mass of other things I've said about what it is that they can do, things of different intent or effect. "Notion(s)" is a term I've not used for a long time about the shitehounds & their ways, but it's absolutley in the ball-park of what it is that they can do; the shitehounds've pulled-back for a long while on their conscious victims, & I've always been pretty good at seeing these things (OK, not 'always', but I got a grasp quite early). This is a question of "Know thyself", & like an anal bastard, I used to 'do' introspection, & I've always had that 'stand-off', observer, trait.

I know these stupid fucking games these arseholes play. It's exactly the same gig as - as I've said before - the same button that sends the hard-to-mind dream choreography effects, sets-off the siren that apparently references them picking-up whats in my mind, 'cept the gig is that they're ref'ing what they put in my mind. And there you go - That is shitehoundery, in one; that's the whole gig, that's what they do, their "purge" & "legacy", the "lab rat/not a real person/disposeable", last night I watched a Disney 'Nazi' cartoon (c.10minutes long); at 9minutes, "He marches on, trampling on the rights of others" - instant click to the left ear, and pat for a thousand & more other references I've had over ++5yrs.

The shitehounds reference 'Game of Thrones'; I assume that this is down to the science-fact of the 'mind meld', which simply would be another term for the technology, & I've had this same ref from other sources. Virtually all of 2012 & half of 2013 was really trippy, but then, they were playing me their godbluff signal all day every day to the right mid side of my head.

Watching 'City of Rott' last night, "It's an empty shell - just like your head", at which point I got an instant 'top attack' neuralgic. It's not true, they'll say anything that they think will aid them, and they are just aptly-trained monkeys.

5:35am, "poison", click, right ear;
5:40am "my parents are dead" right ear internal muscle(?) twitch/tremour followed by a left arm inside elbow sharp, and a neuralgic, the usual mid centre right side.

Attached Files
.jpg   index.jpg (Size: 4.85 KB / Downloads: 16)
Martin Luther King - "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
Albert Camus - "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion".
Douglas MacArthur — "Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."
Albert Camus - "Nothing is more despicable than respect based on fear."

Messages In This Thread
US/UK state brainwashing/torture/murder - by Michael Barwell - 08-12-2016, 05:59 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chris Hedges and Barrett Brown on the Corporate State's War on the Press Peter Lemkin 0 8,917 10-08-2018, 06:53 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  U.S. Secret State and the Internet Peter Lemkin 0 5,967 17-09-2015, 05:20 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  The National Security State Has Filled Us With Fear but Not Improved Our Well-Being Tracy Riddle 0 3,879 03-11-2014, 12:20 AM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle