Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Syrian partition happening now
Lauren Johnson Wrote:Was it always The Plan? I've thought for quite a while that the partition of Syria was inevitable. US/NATO installs a puppet and secures the oil and water of the north. I call this a strategic victory the US/NATO and Israeli agendas even as they will continue to unfold.
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
It seems plausible and has been talked about intermittently for some time.

Partition, either de facto or de jure, might satisfy certain strategic priorities like cutting off Iran from Lebanon and could also accommodate possible Israeli desires for Syrian territory, and even Russia, although Russia's complete departure from Syria would have to be preferable for the US in the long term. Given the various bargaining chips on the table for US-Russia negotiation I'd say it's not completely off the cards.

Ultimately, I can't see anything other than an American strategic victory here, although it might not be realized for some time. In the interim, if things veer off course for the US, I'd expect more false flag attacks on civilians followed by more cruise missiles, general bombardment and more boots on the ground.

Messages In This Thread
Syrian partition happening now - by Joseph Lucas - 09-05-2017, 04:31 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's happening in Greece right now Magda Hassan 110 103,403 22-10-2020, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Interesting things happening in Colombia. Court says no to US bases Magda Hassan 11 10,040 03-11-2010, 10:26 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt