Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MI6 enters the Labour leadership debate with vintage "Red Smear" piece in the Torygraph
Since the above quote clearly suggests a link between UK intelligence, Nazi collaborators or Nazi sympathizers and Ukrainian Security Services, I would like to ask people the following:

Has anyone read a book which addresses the question as to when the actual Hitler-associated Nazis relinquished power after World War II? And also, when did their hoard of looted money derived from their role as Nazis under Hitler actually run out? Or did it ever run out?

I know that on 11-22-63, ex-Nazi friend Adolf Huesinger was basically the military head of Nato. And Hans Globke, a close friend of Adenauer (Globke wrote the Nurember Laws) was in control of the German intelligence and German "FBI".

But the actual WWII Nazis would have all died off by now. Who took their place? How and to whom was the baton handed off as they aged off of the scene?

The only book I have read that addresses even part of that question is "The Real Odessa" by Argentinian Uki Goni. But his inquiry was whether those ex-Nazis who lived in Argentina were involved in the fascist regime of the Argentinian Generals from 1976 to the 1980's. He concluded there was no involvement there.

But the ominous re-emergence of Nazi admirers in Ukraine suggests that there has been a continuous link between actual WWII Nazis and the current Nazis who are in partial power in Ukraine. And what about their counterparts in Western intelligence, NATO, etc. etc?

James Lateer

Messages In This Thread
MI6 enters the Labour leadership debate with vintage "Red Smear" piece in the Torygraph - by James Lateer - 23-09-2018, 05:50 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The GOP's electrifying debate Paul Rigby 0 3,302 24-09-2015, 08:08 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Presidential Debate Greg Burnham 2 2,729 23-09-2013, 03:13 PM
Last Post: Jim Hackett II
  vintage print ads Bernice Moore 0 2,268 24-08-2011, 05:25 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  an elevated piece of granite Ed Jewett 2 2,661 01-04-2010, 04:41 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett