Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Second and Third Accusers against Kavanaugh come forward!
As I posted on 9-17-18 and I will repeat: "Kavanaugh is crooked as a dog's hind leg." I'm sticking with that statement.

The thing to me that is must shocking is that when you are talking about the Deep State, you go "through the looking glass" where bad becomes good and good becomes bad.

JFK refused the false flag Operation Northwoods attacks. JFK was murdered by those who proposed them.

GW Bush gladly approved the 9-11 WTC and anthrax attacks. He arranged the phony WMD in Iraq story. He has not been killed like JFK. Instead, many consider him to be a great President and a hero. When he was nearly bankrupt, Harvard University gave him $10 million dollars gratis.

The Deep State is apparently pure evil. Look at all these people who think Kavanaugh is "entitled" to this SCOTUS job. Horrible character. But he already has the name Kavanaugh on his chair at the Supreme Court, doesn't he?

I think Trump is pretty self-satisfied about this. Trump keeps emphasizing that he has never drank a drop of alcohol in his life. And the Deep State favorite son, Kavanaugh, has a lifetime of apparent alcoholism on his record. Yet the Deep State keeps trying to paint Trump as a misogynistic degenerate. But their favorite guy Kavanaugh has the obviously horrible character that he wears as a badge and a medal of honor.

This all makes me take another look at the biblical concept of original sin. "The sins of the father are visited on the heads of the sons, lo even unto the fourth generation." We are all suffering under the Deep State, Bush family curse. In this case, the sins of the four generations of Bushes are VISITED ON OUR HEADS!!!!

It's too bizarre to me. CNN has been the leader in the Anti-Trump bandwagon. Yet they are stongly pro-Kavanaugh. That says it all IMO.

James Lateer

Messages In This Thread
Second and Third Accusers against Kavanaugh come forward! - by James Lateer - 02-10-2018, 10:31 PM