Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Advancing Armstrong - Putting The Puzzle Pieces Together In The Lobby
I think I have put the puzzle pieces together in the Depository in a significant way that constitutes new progress in the conspiracy evidence...

A few years ago it dawned on me that there was a "Causal" dimension to the evidence in the Lobby that hadn't quite been recognized by the main heavyweight researchers who developed that evidence...It dawned on me that Mrs Reid's Oswald in the White T-Shirt continued on down to the Lobby after going through the 2nd Floor Offices...That Oswald was "Lee" who probably exited the Passenger Elevator on the 3rd Floor in Armstrong's "6th Floor Escape" scenario and went to the 2nd Floor Lunch Room where he bought a Coca Cola as a prop so witnesses would focus on the Coke and not notice the subtle differences between Lee and Harvey...

To get back to the "causal" part - seeing this scenario of two Oswalds it dawned on me that Lee in the White T-Shirt kept going down the SE front stairs and descended in to the Lobby where "Harvey" was already located on the other end by the doors...Harvey was in the Lobby waiting for his supervisor Shelley to give him the OK to go...Harvey had just "come downstairs to see what the commotion was all about" after being stopped by Baker in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room...When Harvey saw Lee he panicked and tried to exit through the front door...A cop who had been stationed there saw Harvey's anxiousness to leave and detained him, taking interest in his heightened need to exit...

By this time Shelley had come back in to the Depository through the west entrance after his trip to the railyard...Being CIA and part of the conspiracy, Shelley saw the predicament "Oswald" was in and came up and OK-ed him as an employee with that cop...The cop lowered his interest but then told Harvey to step aside from the front door egress...That "step aside" part is very important because it shows that this occurred in the Lobby and not the 2nd Floor Lunch Room where Truly said Baker never said a word after Truly OK-ed Oswald...Truly said Baker just turned without saying anything and continued running upstairs...

Part of what helped me crack this was my realization that Harry Holmes was outside of the gag order loop and therefore was not aware that he was giving away incriminating information in his Commission statement...Harry had overheard Oswald describing two stops by cops in the Depository...One by Baker in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room and one by an un-named cop in the Lobby...Because of this mixing of stories Holmes mentioned the very important fact that Oswald had "come downstairs to see what the commotion was all about" before being stopped by the cop...That coming downstairs was from the 2nd Floor Lunch Room to the Lobby...Holmes also directly added that the stop happened on the 1st Floor in the Lobby...

The reason the man who OK-ed Oswald is referred to as "superintendent" instead of "Manager Truly" is because that man was Shelley and it was covered-up...It is common sense that if the superintendent who OK-ed Oswald in the Lobby was Truly he would have said so...You'll never find any statement where Truly said he OK-ed Oswald in the Lobby...Truly was still upstairs at the time this happened around 4 minutes after the shots...The conspirators kept mum about all this and hoped people would conflate Baker's stop of Oswald in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room with this stop in the Lobby...The reason why they covered it up is because it would be all too obvious that Shelley was helping Oswald and then proceeded to help Oswald out the rear Loading Dock exit and around the police cordon...The plotters didn't want Shelley answering why he assisted a presidential assassin around a police order to step aside and wait...They covered it up because they knew someone like me would eventually put the puzzle pieces together...

Proof that there's serious merit to this scenario is the fact that the Warren Commission gave almost no attention to Oswald's exit from the Depository...Oswald's leaving the Depository was some of the most important evidence...The Commission gave it almost no investigation...They were obviously worried about something and that something was almost certainly Harvey & Lee stumbling in to the same space and almost blowing the game...Lee saw what was happening and ducked in to the Utility Closet under the NE front stairs...Ochus Campbell would see Lee in there hiding when he came back from the Knoll...At around 5 minutes after the shots Harvey exited out the rear Loading Dock and Lee then wound his way out the rear of the Depository, and in the other direction to the west, and to the Knoll, in order not to make that mistake again...Helen Forrest and Roger Craig would see Lee cross the Knoll and get in the Station Wagon...The causal element to Harvey & Lee's directions being unavoidable...Harvey didn't go east and Lee went west for no reason...They were making sure they never crossed paths again... 

Armstrong deserves credit but he came up just short...He failed to put the puzzle pieces he had discovered together to show the real picture...This scenario fits like tight masonry work and clicks...It puts the puzzle together in the Depository...

Messages In This Thread
Advancing Armstrong - Putting The Puzzle Pieces Together In The Lobby - by Brian Doyle - 24-03-2023, 06:55 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I Am Putting Alan Ford On Block Brian Doyle 3 438 29-05-2024, 04:34 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Michael LeFlem reviews Pieces of the Puzzle Jim DiEugenio 2 3,363 26-01-2019, 08:06 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  John Armstrong's Milestone Essay: The FBI and the Framing of Oswald Jim DiEugenio 10 8,396 21-12-2016, 04:24 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  A message from John Armstrong Jim Hargrove 31 17,089 18-03-2016, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  John Armstrong blasts the mail order rifle "evidence" Jim Hargrove 30 16,637 23-02-2016, 06:10 AM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  going to pieces after the assassination Joseph McBride 12 10,266 05-02-2016, 11:04 AM
Last Post: Matthew Poe
  Armstrong: Of Covert Ops, Fake Marines, of Classifieds, of Cabbages and Kings Jack White 32 17,389 22-11-2015, 02:14 AM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  1956: New Research by John Armstrong Jim Hargrove 2 3,297 11-11-2014, 04:46 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  Piecing the Puzzle Together Scott Kaiser 2 2,987 21-08-2014, 01:09 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  John Armstrong's Harvey and Lee Jim Hargrove 389 128,377 28-04-2014, 05:53 AM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove