Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Advancing Armstrong - Putting The Puzzle Pieces Together In The Lobby
About 2 years ago Barry Ernest and John Armstrong had a debate about whether Victoria Adams & Sandra Styles saw Lovelady & Shelley at the base of the stairs on the 1st Floor after they ran down from the 4th Floor...Armstrong insisted they did and Ernest suggested they didn't and that the statements saying they did were forged by the authorities...The issue is best described in this article by DiEugenio where Ernest answers Armstrong:

https://www.kennedysandking.com/john-f-k...oria-adams

If I could cut to the chase, Armstrong is dead wrong on this and Ernest is correct...

I used to talk to Armstrong on the telephone...Hargrove told me that Armstrong told him that I was brilliant and really knew my stuff...When I tried to explain to Armstrong that the two men seen going up the Elm St extension were provably Lovelady & Shelley Armstrong told Hargrove that I was an idiot and that it was a mistake to ever talk to me...Hargrove was embarrassed and apologized...He added that he considered me the second best researcher behind Armstrong himself...

The problem here is Armstrong is dead set on claiming Lovelady & Shelley were at the back of the 1st Floor turning off the power to the elevators as part of the 6th Floor Escape Theory when Truly & Baker ran in...When Armstrong cut me off I was trying to explain to him that the physical distance from where you see Lovelady & Shelley in Darnell, and around the west side of the Depository and back in the west entrance, was too far to allow Adams & Styles to see Lovelady & Shelley on the 1st Floor...This is a matter of simple science...The physical distance and timing of Truly & Baker running in from where they are in Darnell compared to that of Lovelady & Shelley is too short a distance to allow Lovelady & Shelley to go all the way around and in and still meet Truly & Baker...Also weighing against Armstrong was Richard Gilbride's discovery that the elevator circuits were high amperage cable breakers that were too heavy a gauge to be located in the Depository's breaker box...Gilbride located the Depository electrician and he told him that the elevator breakers were located separately...Probably in the basement...That's otherwise know as good detective work...

The next scientific measurement is that of the timing and distance of Adams & Styles from the 4th Floor window down to the rear exit on the 1st Floor...If Adams & Styles bolted from the 4th Floor windows at about 10 seconds after the shots a scenario becomes possible where it took Adams & Styles 10 seconds to reach the 4th Floor NW staircase...At 8 seconds a storey, the 3 stories from the 4th Floor to 1st Floor could be covered in 24 seconds...The girls could have exited the building 6 seconds after, therefore getting them out of the building 50 seconds after the shots...

Couch/Darnell is about 30 seconds after the shots...Truly and Baker are still well out of the building...If we posit 8 seconds for Baker to get past the crowd on the steps, and 10 seconds for Baker to look for the stairs in the Lobby and allow Truly to catch up to him - and a few more seconds for the locked swinging gate, Truly & Baker do not get to the part of the 1st Floor where they can see the rear until, say, 54 seconds after the shots...This scenario is very plausible and it allows Adams & Styles to slip out just ahead of Truly & Baker as they ran to the 1st Floor elevators...It also allows Oswald to hear Adams & Styles clatter by the 2nd Floor Lunch Room and get up from the table and walk over to the Vestibule Door Window in order see who was coming down from the upstairs...    

It is problematic and a sign of the dysfunction in the research community that there is no discussion on this...At a time when the actual circumstances of the conspiracy are finally coming in to focus and the puzzle pieces are coming together the research community has now gone in to a non-discussion mode where no recognition of this is given...

Messages In This Thread
Advancing Armstrong - Putting The Puzzle Pieces Together In The Lobby - by Brian Doyle - 29-03-2023, 05:26 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I Am Putting Alan Ford On Block Brian Doyle 3 438 29-05-2024, 04:34 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Michael LeFlem reviews Pieces of the Puzzle Jim DiEugenio 2 3,363 26-01-2019, 08:06 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  John Armstrong's Milestone Essay: The FBI and the Framing of Oswald Jim DiEugenio 10 8,396 21-12-2016, 04:24 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  A message from John Armstrong Jim Hargrove 31 17,089 18-03-2016, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  John Armstrong blasts the mail order rifle "evidence" Jim Hargrove 30 16,637 23-02-2016, 06:10 AM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  going to pieces after the assassination Joseph McBride 12 10,266 05-02-2016, 11:04 AM
Last Post: Matthew Poe
  Armstrong: Of Covert Ops, Fake Marines, of Classifieds, of Cabbages and Kings Jack White 32 17,389 22-11-2015, 02:14 AM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  1956: New Research by John Armstrong Jim Hargrove 2 3,297 11-11-2014, 04:46 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  Piecing the Puzzle Together Scott Kaiser 2 2,987 21-08-2014, 01:09 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  John Armstrong's Harvey and Lee Jim Hargrove 389 128,378 28-04-2014, 05:53 AM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove