Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Advancing Armstrong - Putting The Puzzle Pieces Together In The Lobby
It is very important to pay careful attention to Harry Holmes' Commission testimony...Holmes was in an eccentric orbit as Postal Inspector that was outside the loop of the rest of the organized official story...Because of this he said too much and it is captured in his testimony if you know what to look for...

The first thing the Commission tried to do was conflate Oswald telling the negro workers to send the elevator back up with Holmes' locating of Oswald in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room...The idea was to suggest that Oswald came down from the 6th Floor when he talked about coming downstairs to see what the commotion was all about...If you are hip to what is happening here you will pay careful attention to Holmes specifically telling the Commission that none of the Sunday interrogators seemed to be interested in exactly what floor Oswald was on...Holmes said "Nobody seemed to ask him"...The reason for that, Richard, is because the interrogators knew it was the 2nd Floor Lunch Room

(This website is not allowing me to cut & paste quotes so you can find this testimony by Googling "Prayer Man Harry Holmes")

The next quote by Holmes is very important so I'll transcribe it manually:

" I went down, and as I started to go out and see what it was all about, a police officer stopped me just before I got to the front door, and started to ask me some questions, and my superintendent of the place stepped up and told the officers that I am one of the employees of the building, so he told me to steps aside for a little bit and we will get to you later. Then I just went on out in the crowd to see what it was all about."

It is very important to understand what is happening here in the overall context...Belin is not asking any questions about this being the Lobby because he is trying his hardest to conflate the 2nd Floor Lunch Room Encounter with this second encounter in the Lobby...Belin knows there was a second stop in the Lobby where Shelley bailed Harvey out so he is trying to mute it by playing dumb...The "Front Door" is in the Lobby so there is no doubt that that is what is being referenced here...It is also after Holmes quoted Oswald as saying he "went downstairs" (with the interrogators seeming to not be interested from what floor)...There's no doubt this is the Lobby because Oswald said he was about to go outside when he was stopped...You can't go outside from the 2nd Floor...

If you pay attention to Linguistic Forensics Oswald used the specific words "stepped up" to describe how the "superintendent" came forward..."Stepped Up" is how you would describe someone who was amongst the crowd in the Lobby and not how you would describe Truly rushing back to find Baker...Shelley had returned to the Lobby and he "stepped up"...The reason why Oswald says "superintendent" instead of "Manager Truly" is because it was Shelley...

If you analyze Truly's testimony he specifically detailed that once he cleared Oswald to Baker in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room that Baker never said a word and just turned and ran upstairs...This is proof that there was a second stop of Oswald in the Lobby because the front door had an egress that needed to be kept clear and the un-named cop told Oswald to step aside from it...After all, Oswald already made clear this happened at the front door...There was no reason to step aside in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room...It is funny how no Conspiracy researchers ever ask how exactly Oswald was told to step aside by a cop and then just walked right out the front door anyway right under his nose?...The answer is he didn't...The answer is his "superintendent" helped him out the rear Loading Dock...In 2002 Buell Frazier finally admitted to Gary Mack that he witnessed the Long-Sleeved Oswald exit from the rear Loading Dock...It was damning evidence he had with-held up to then...

Belin then asks Holmes where did the cop stop Oswald?:

Holmes:  He said it was in the Vestibule.

Belin:  He said he was in the Vestibule?

Holmes:  Or approaching the door to the Vestibule. He was just coming, apparently, and I have never been in there myself. Apparently there is two sets of doors, and he had come out to this front part.

Belin:  Did he state it was on what floor?

Holmes:  First floor. The front entrance to the first floor. 

Belin:  Did he say anything about a Coca Cola or anything like that, if you remember? 

Holmes:  Seems like he said he was drinking a Coca Cola, standing there by the Coca Cola machine drinking a Coca Cola.

Holmes' statement here is a gold mine and helps crack the case...It is not true that Holmes gave no indication of the 2nd Floor Lunch Room...If you trace the origins of the word "Vestibule" in the Book Depository it has been traced back to the enclosure to the 2nd Floor Lunch Room that was built recently in order to muffle noise from the creaky staircase...Someone found the blueprints for the construction job for the Vestibule and the enclosure was clearly labeled "Vestibule"...The uncredible researcher Bart Kamp has been brainwashing researchers by repeatedly posting that "Vestibule" meant "Lobby", but one look at those blueprints and there is no doubt that "Vestibule" refers to the enclosure over the 2nd Floor Lunch Room entrance...I have no doubt that Oswald referred to that enclosure as "Vestibule" because he probably heard it from Truly because Truly was connected to its construction...In any case, you will not find any blueprint or source that refers to the Lobby as the "Vestibule"...

It is, again, imperative to pay attention to Holmes' Linguistic Forensics where he says "he had come out to this front part"...Holmes is referring to Oswald coming out to the Vestibule Door Window from the 2nd Floor Lunch Room...This is the end of any suggestion of Oswald having just ran down from the 6th Floor because what Holmes just accidentally did there was describe Oswald getting up from the table and walking out to the Vestibule Window...Belin is being very careful here because he is trying to keep Holmes from divulging any further official story-destroying details...There are, indeed, "two sets of doors" to the 2nd Floor Lunch Room...Again, Richard...The Coca Cola machine is in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room...Holmes makes that quite clear so there is no doubt that the 2nd Floor Lunch Room has been firmly established in Holmes' testimony...

So why does Holmes get so confused between the 1st and 2nd Floors?...The answer is quite simple...It is because he overheard Oswald describing two stops by two cops...One in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room by Baker...Oswald then goes downstairs...And another by an un-named cop in the Lobby that gets covered-up because CIA Shelley helped Oswald around the police cordon...Remember, Truly never said he OK'ed Oswald in the Lobby and no one asked him...The Commission played dumb and let people conflate it with the Lunch Room Encounter under the assumption Holmes was confused...

As to Adams & Styles...Adams said they got to the 1st Floor in about a minute...Mrs Garner said that when she turned to speak to the girls "they were already gone"...We have to assume Mrs Garner watched the Limousine go under the triple overpass and then turned to the girls - which probably didn't take more than 15 seconds...It makes sense that the girls left the window at 10 seconds because they would have to in order to make it to the 1st Floor by 1 minute...Time slows down in emergencies so 50 seconds is not an unreasonable stretch...In any case good detective work would tell you the reason the Commission avoided doing any time trial for the girls' descent is because they were worried about proving what I am saying here...Instead they got Lovelady & Shelley to lie about leaving the front steps 3 minutes after the shots...I seriously think my claim holds water...It certainly explains what made Harvey get up and walk over to the Vestibule Window...If the girls passed the 2nd Floor Lunch Room when Truly & Baker were in there I think they would have heard them...I think they would have heard Truly shout for the elevator...It is a shame the research world never quite got around to asking Adams & Styles this directly...

Lee being in a White T-Shirt is supported by Mrs Reid's direct memory...But a good detective would notice that the Commission never asked Ochus Campbell what his Oswald was wearing...The reason for that is because it was the same White Shirt seen by Roger Craig...You are forgetting, Mr Gilbride, that we have witnesses to two Oswalds departing the Depository in two different directions...I am claiming that this wasn't an accident...It was directly due to the two Oswald's almost blowing the game by accidentally both showing up in the Lobby...They wanted to make sure the same mistake didn't happen again so they exited in different directions...Why would Oswald hide in the Utility Closet?...The Coke was a prop...It was designed to draw attention to the soda in order to make the witnesses not notice the subtle differences between Harvey & Lee...In this scenario it is possible that Baker saw Lee on the 3rd Floor staircase landing...The 3rd Floor hallway was more isolated than the 2nd Floor hallway and had less witnesses, so Lee may have done his 6th Floor Escape route through the 3rd Floor...Armstrong was vehemently opposed to my suggesting this and was testy when I ran it by him...My theory doesn't need Oswald to be seen by Baker on the 3rd Floor, but it is possible and would explain why Baker fudged on Oswald's location in his affidavit...In any case - if Lee exited via the Freight Elevators instead of the Passenger Elevator we are not far apart...I myself think Mrs Garner was still stationed at the 4th Floor Landing at that time and would have seen something - as would Truly & Baker...The 6th Floor floor renovation job smells like a CIA ruse to me and loans merit to Armstrong...Apparently outside people were helping with that job...

It frustrates me that John Armstrong doesn't come to these threads to comment...I believe my research here really puts the final blooms on what is mainly his garden so it is sad that the research world choses to fragment and sulk in their private domains and not celebrate what is basically a solving of the case...This is it...It puts the final puzzle pieces together and the rest falls in to place...

w(This website 

Messages In This Thread
Advancing Armstrong - Putting The Puzzle Pieces Together In The Lobby - by Brian Doyle - 02-04-2023, 05:29 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I Am Putting Alan Ford On Block Brian Doyle 3 438 29-05-2024, 04:34 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Michael LeFlem reviews Pieces of the Puzzle Jim DiEugenio 2 3,363 26-01-2019, 08:06 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  John Armstrong's Milestone Essay: The FBI and the Framing of Oswald Jim DiEugenio 10 8,396 21-12-2016, 04:24 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  A message from John Armstrong Jim Hargrove 31 17,089 18-03-2016, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  John Armstrong blasts the mail order rifle "evidence" Jim Hargrove 30 16,637 23-02-2016, 06:10 AM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  going to pieces after the assassination Joseph McBride 12 10,266 05-02-2016, 11:04 AM
Last Post: Matthew Poe
  Armstrong: Of Covert Ops, Fake Marines, of Classifieds, of Cabbages and Kings Jack White 32 17,389 22-11-2015, 02:14 AM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  1956: New Research by John Armstrong Jim Hargrove 2 3,297 11-11-2014, 04:46 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  Piecing the Puzzle Together Scott Kaiser 2 2,987 21-08-2014, 01:09 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  John Armstrong's Harvey and Lee Jim Hargrove 389 128,378 28-04-2014, 05:53 AM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove