Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Advancing Armstrong - Putting The Puzzle Pieces Together In The Lobby
If we back-trace Richard's submission we should start at Mrs Reid's Oswald's shirt...Richard is saying that Mrs Reid was simply mistaken and mistook Oswald's Reddish-Brown Long-Sleeved Shirt for a White T-Shirt...As much as I respect Richard and appreciate his support, I have to say that it doesn't strike me as plausible that Mrs Reid could mistake two such pieces of clothing that were so different and describe such a heavy dark button-down shirt as being a White T-Shirt...We also have Roger Craig saying his Oswald was wearing a white shirt, and we have the Commission avoiding asking Ochus Campbell what his Oswald was wearing...Helen Forrest said "If it wasn't Oswald it was his identical twin"...

The Rear Elevator Escape theory strikes me as having serious problems...The main one being that the elevators were open and visible and if Adams could see them moving so could Truly & Baker...So could Mrs Garner...If Truly was leading Baker away from the escaping Hit Team using the Passenger Elevators, then he would indeed lead Baker to the Freight Elevators in the back... 

I have real trouble with Harvey drawing Baker in to the Lunch Room...It doesn't make sense on many levels, especially when you consider that my discovery of Sarah Stanton witnessing Oswald waiting for Mrs Reid to clear the ladies out of the 2nd Floor Lunch Room puts new light on Mrs Reid and shows her to be an active Intelligence asset whose job it was to excite the ladies with reports of the motorcade's progress for the purpose of getting them all to get up and leave...I trust Richard and know him well enough that I can say to him directly that JFK research is suffering from too many egos tying up cooperation in solving the case with animosity over their pet theories...When I contacted Stanton's grand daughter she sent me Sarah's personal Depository photo album picture of Geraldine Reid...I sent it on to Groden and Groden told me that was the mystery woman he interviewed in the 1970's who saw Oswald getting change during the shots...As far as I know that is a major discovery that should rock the research world...However it was met with total silence as if it never happened all so certain people can carry out their personal grudges over good research...I'll tell you right now, credible researchers don't ignore a discovery like that...Especially so they can continue their personal fanhood of Bart Kamp or Greg Parker...The current research community is populated by persons looking to burn you with ignoring rather than recognize some of the most important evidence discoveries in 60 years...The Mrs Reid in Sarah's photo album appears to be slightly different than the Mrs Reid seen out on the sidewalk...The current research community looks silly going back to their room and sulking rather than discussing this exciting new evidence...All they are doing is giving Greg Parker his reward for his COINTELPRO-like disruption of good JFK research...Good work guys...That's a great message being sent that when an independent researcher scores big the main researchers and research sites will respond by grinding that researcher down with ignoring and erasing his very important discoveries all for personal spite...In any case, it seems unlikely that after going to such pains to hide Oswald in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room that Oswald would then lead a police witness to his being in there with his lunch on the table...It goes against everything we know about Harvey guarding the operation and staying in character...

It is possible that the reason Baker mentioned the 3rd Floor in his affidavit is because he ran in to Lee on that Floor and decided to shift the Lunch Room Encounter one floor up...My theory doesn't hinge on this so it doesn't need to be true...In any case, DiEugenio doesn't seem to realize that the simple reason Baker did not detail the Lunch Room Encounter in his 1st Day Affidavit is because he saw Oswald with a Coca Cola and his lunch on the table...It is 60 years on now and the present researchers haven't yet figured-out that Baker saw Oswald standing still in the Vestibule Door Window...When Baker confronted Oswald in the Lunch Room he had already realized that he caught Oswald getting up from his lunch and walking over to the Vestibule Door Window to watch the stairs...Baker knew this right away when he looked in to the Lunch Room and saw the evidence that Oswald was eating his lunch in there...This is further evidenced by the fact Baker said to the arriving Truly "This man work here?"...The reason Baker chose those specific words is because by the time Truly caught up with him Baker had already realized Oswald was an employee who was in that Break Room eating his lunch...Baker was answering his own question...By the time of Baker's affidavit at the Police Station that was something that could not be told...

Richard Carr is key to figuring this out...He saw Station Wagon Man in the suit jacket leaving before the assassination...That means part of the Hit Team was filtering out the back of the Depository before the assassination...Which in turn means the escaping conspirators may have only been Lee and one other man whom Armstrong said was seen arriving on the 1st Floor in the Passenger Elevator...

Recently Buell Frazier was quoted as saying "Oswald did not leave the Depository through the front door"...He's trying to tell us something there...As was Helen Forrest who made it clear that the Oswald she saw came from the rear of the Depository before he crossed the Knoll...Richard, I'm not seeing anything in what you wrote that recognizes there were distinct witnesses for one Oswald in Long-Sleeves leaving from the Loading Dock and going up to the Bus and one Oswald leaving across the Knoll and going to a Station Wagon...I also do not see anything in what you offered that addressed the fact that Oswald was told to step aside and not leave...It seems very unlikely that the cop who told him that would then allow him to defy that order and walk right out anyway...Especially if Jarman was stopped by that same cop shortly after...I submit that the reason Harvey went east to the bus and Lee went west to the Station Wagon is because they wanted to make sure they didn't cross paths again...It makes eminent sense to me and matches a causal scenario of circumstantial evidence...Lee stumbled in to the Lobby down the front stairs...Harvey was standing at the other end of the Lobby waiting for Shelley to ask him permission to leave and saw Lee bungle in to the Lobby...Harvey panicked and tried to exit through the front door...Lee swung a quick left hook turn and hid in the Utility Closet...A cop saw Harvey's anxiousness and it drew his attention towards him...Shelley saw the whole thing and bailed Harvey out as being an employee as his "superintendent"...Shelley then helps Harvey around the police cordon and out the Loading Dock...

I am just going to have to respectfully disagree with you on Adams & Styles Richard...I just can't reconcile Adams not hearing Truly on the stairs when she was right above him on the 3rd Floor Landing...If Mrs Garner could hear the girls on the stairs when she got to the 4th Floor staircase then Adams could too...Truly said he could hear Baker talking to Oswald...Well if he could so could Adams when she allegedly ran by...The girls high-tailed it and made it down the stairs very fast under adrenaline...Their commotion may have caused Oswald to get up from his lunch and go look out the Vestibule Window...This makes total sense if you are putting a causal scenario together that fits the evidence...The extra causal dimension means the action fits the evidence - which makes for stronger proof...

This evidence is incredibly important and could represent a final solving of the conspiracy in the Depository...I find it incredible that there is no discussion of it or mention amongst the main researchers...Especially my discovery of Sarah Stanton's witnessing...

Messages In This Thread
Advancing Armstrong - Putting The Puzzle Pieces Together In The Lobby - by Brian Doyle - 17-04-2023, 06:39 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I Am Putting Alan Ford On Block Brian Doyle 3 438 29-05-2024, 04:34 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Michael LeFlem reviews Pieces of the Puzzle Jim DiEugenio 2 3,363 26-01-2019, 08:06 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  John Armstrong's Milestone Essay: The FBI and the Framing of Oswald Jim DiEugenio 10 8,396 21-12-2016, 04:24 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  A message from John Armstrong Jim Hargrove 31 17,089 18-03-2016, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  John Armstrong blasts the mail order rifle "evidence" Jim Hargrove 30 16,637 23-02-2016, 06:10 AM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  going to pieces after the assassination Joseph McBride 12 10,266 05-02-2016, 11:04 AM
Last Post: Matthew Poe
  Armstrong: Of Covert Ops, Fake Marines, of Classifieds, of Cabbages and Kings Jack White 32 17,389 22-11-2015, 02:14 AM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  1956: New Research by John Armstrong Jim Hargrove 2 3,297 11-11-2014, 04:46 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  Piecing the Puzzle Together Scott Kaiser 2 2,987 21-08-2014, 01:09 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  John Armstrong's Harvey and Lee Jim Hargrove 389 128,377 28-04-2014, 05:53 AM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove