Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
How The Education Forum Destroyed Credible JFK Research
It is time for the JFK Research Community to admit that Conspiracy Research has been successfully defeated by means of the Education Forum and its influence...

This has been perpetrated by means of the allowance of Lone Nutterism on the board under the guise of tolerance of differing opinions...

It is 2023...It has been long proven there was a conspiracy that strongly points towards government involvement in Kennedy's assassination...So the allowance of denial of this fact under the guise of tolerance of differing opinions has given undue legitimacy to what is basically a denial movement...Lone Nutters gain false legitimacy by being allowed to present what is now understood to be a false position...They enjoy the benefit of forcing Conspiracy Theorists to prove the same points over and over in order to satisfy their denial...

There is a second source for the defeat of Conspiracy Research...Bogus websites like Greg Parker's ROKC site have used moderation and membership control to give false venue to what is basically crazy research...If you don't see that Greg Parker is a person driven by mischievous compulsion to permanently damage credible research by inventing lunatic revisions of the main evidence then there's nothing I can say to you...Parker is an evidence gremlin...It is highly unfortunate that one of the community's foremost researchers continues to give irresponsible praise to Parker and his vandalism...This trend to avoid academic rigor by means of independent websites has caused great damage to credible conspiracy research...It is an abuse of the internet for dubious purposes by questionable characters...These people tend to form majorities that then result in false consensus'...They have succeeded in ingratiating themselves and used that familiarity to hijack the JFK internet...Pet theories like Prayer Man gain undue support due to this dynamic...

As it stands, the main impediment to credible JFK conspiracy research is not the Lone Nutters...It is actually this clique and those who call themselves the main conspiracy researchers...The main center of gravity for this corruption is the Education Forum and the acceptance of the moderation by the Conspiracy Theorists members who regularly attend that site...The fact that those conspiracy theorist members are forced to accept the Lone Nutters has been expanded in to acceptance of the denial of good conspiracy research by conspiracy theorists...The Education Forum is much more popular with Conspiracy researchers than is the Deep Politics website that was designed to counter it...This has led to CT-ers adopting and accepting the denial of good conspiracy research and also accepting its denial by means of unfair banning and ignoring...This corrupted oversight has led to an informal clique of main Conspiracy researchers who operate in a presumptive way...Because the CT research internet has been hijacked by the artificial premise of confronting Lone Nutters there is now zero scrutiny of Conspiracy claims whether valid or invalid...In short, the main Conspiracy Theorists who now use the Education Forum as their posting space are using the Education Forum and its bogus moderation as a means to deny seriously important Conspiracy evidence and therefore betraying their own cause...The only hope for an unfairly banned CT-er on the Education Forum is that Forum's CT members...Those members have collectively betrayed their own principles and remain silent when it comes to a member being unfairly banned for correct CT evidence...This issue has pretty much killed JFK Conspiracy research and directly prevented a solving of the case...All so CT-ers can trade visibility on a popular website for research integrity...All so the clique can have its way and not be challenged...

In 2018 I discovered one of the most important new evidence discoveries in JFK Conspiracy research history...I discovered that Sarah Stanton ran in to Oswald hiding out on the 2nd Floor staircase landing waiting for Mrs Reid to clear out the ladies from the 2nd Floor Lunch Room...Stanton thought Oswald was a loner who was going to miss the motorcade so she went out to the landing and asked him if he wanted to go downstairs and watch the motorcade with her...Oswald responded "No, I'm going back in to the Break Room"...That Break Room was the 2nd Floor Lunch Room where Carolyn Arnold would see Oswald alone eating lunch shortly after...Because I dared exert my skill and out-argued the clique and its favored members on the Prayer Man issue, proving Prayer Man was Sarah Stanton, and bursting the bubble of one of the clique's pet theories, I am being retaliated against in a shamefully crude way by being ignored, even though I have produced something that would normally incur notation in the research community...The only two sources that recognized it were Vinny Palamara in 'Honest Answers' and Richard Gilbride in 'Inside Job'...Other than that, the clique and that monster Gordon have pretty much disappeared my discovery from research annals... 

Again - it is not Lone Nutters who killed the advancement of the final solving of the conspiracy...The people who did it are firmly Conspiracy Researchers and they did it via the Education Forum and its false consensus in order to maintain their clique...

Messages In This Thread
How The Education Forum Destroyed Credible JFK Research - by Brian Doyle - 27-05-2023, 04:45 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Problem Of Prayer Man Disinformation On The Education Forum Brian Doyle 2 182 12-09-2024, 04:19 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  Doudna Is Proxying For Greg Parker On The Education Forum Brian Doyle 2 338 10-08-2024, 03:47 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Roger Odisio Plants Credibility Time Bomb At Heart Of CT Research Brian Doyle 8 1,438 07-06-2024, 06:18 PM
  Speer Says Deep Politics Forum Has "Withered To Nothing" Brian Doyle 0 403 24-01-2024, 09:56 PM
  Jim Hargrove Chooses Politics Over Good Research Brian Doyle 0 346 12-01-2024, 10:17 PM
  The JFK Research Community Is Responsible For This Brian Doyle 0 420 28-11-2023, 04:48 PM
  Current Education Forum Prayer Man Thread Brian Doyle 1 603 31-10-2023, 03:24 PM
  Stancak Posts False Prayer Man Evidence On Education Forum Brian Doyle 0 470 07-10-2023, 05:01 PM
  Jim DiEugenio Betrays Deep Politics Forum Over Prayer Man Brian Doyle 4 938 05-10-2023, 05:11 PM
  Chris Davidson Ends Prayer Man Issue On MacRae's Forum Brian Doyle 1 576 02-10-2023, 04:38 PM