Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not Sinatra
Keith Millea Wrote:
Charles Drago Wrote:And now for our Lucky Strike Extra -- The Amazing Disappearing Bunting!

Charles I'm not too keen on photo ID stuff,but I'll take a guess at this.In the first photo LPM is holding the bunting with only his right hand.There is also a person just below him that has a grip on the bunting with his right hand.Now,in the second photo LPM has grabbed the bunting with his left hand also.I think this left hand grab up higher has the effect of making the bunting look like it's straight as a pole.That's the only explanation that I can come up with. :dontknow:

Keith - your interpretation may be the correct one.

Fundamentally though, blurred or out-of-focus images which presumably are not first generation (ie they have been reproduced through one or more image generations), are very difficult to interpret.

The software that I am aware of that can turn an image that was originally blurred into a sharp image uses probability-based algorithms. Which, in turn, introduces an additional set of problems.
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
"Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
"They are in Love. Fuck the War."

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war

Messages In This Thread
Not Sinatra - by Jack White - 16-01-2010, 06:56 PM
Not Sinatra - by Charles Drago - 16-01-2010, 07:44 PM
Not Sinatra - by Charles Drago - 16-01-2010, 07:48 PM
Not Sinatra - by Charles Drago - 18-01-2010, 08:11 PM
Not Sinatra - by Keith Millea - 18-01-2010, 08:51 PM
Not Sinatra - by Keith Millea - 20-01-2010, 06:14 PM
Not Sinatra - by Jan Klimkowski - 20-01-2010, 07:13 PM
Not Sinatra - by Charles Drago - 20-01-2010, 08:07 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mafia plot to smear Kennedys using Frank Sinatra and Marilyn Monroe Bernice Moore 0 2,332 13-06-2011, 01:44 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore