Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone know how to find the address for David Kumaritashvili?
Peter Lemkin Wrote:The BBC did an interview with his father, so must know his contact information. The interview was very bitter-sweet. His father was a champion luge medal winner for the Soviet Union and had discussed with his son the dangers of this specific track. His father told him to put his feet down and slow the sled. His son said he wouldn't, as he wanted to be the fastest. Talk to the BBC reporter who did the interview.

Thank you so much Peter. I will do that. I'm so disgusted with the reporters I've emailed to so far. Only one responded, saying she'd look into it for me. Then I heard nothing more from her. The others didn't even bother to do that much.

Well, I need to keep digging. I got a couple of good tips from this thread today.

It's almost unbearable watching the pain his father and mother are going through, and his uncle. Just horrendous. I hope they successfully sue the clearly negligent "hosts" of his death: IOC, luge track designer, everyone. Maybe the settlement money can go towards the luge track they're building in Nodar's memory. And maybe it won't be the fastest track in the world. Hey, Whistler has that claim to infamy. But it could be a place people from around the world are drawn to. Maybe.

Messages In This Thread
Does anyone know how to find the address for David Kumaritashvili? - by Myra Bronstein - 17-02-2010, 08:42 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  David Frye's impressions Tracy Riddle 1 4,151 23-06-2016, 07:08 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  RIP Lemmy & David Tracy Riddle 2 6,260 12-01-2016, 07:10 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  David 'call me Necrobestiality Porcophillius' Cameron Magda Hassan 16 22,187 30-09-2015, 07:59 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  David Bowie's first musical outing Magda Hassan 0 2,054 09-06-2014, 03:54 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Conan O’Brien entertains graduates with inspiring and hilarious commencement address Bernice Moore 0 2,036 16-06-2011, 04:41 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  David Duke arrested in Prague Magda Hassan 9 8,835 28-04-2009, 03:10 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Student find himself billions of pounds in debt over night. Magda Hassan 0 2,256 31-12-2008, 11:37 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  US Police (?) find dead German tourists in Death Valley - AFP 0 576 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: