Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quantum Weirdness
I am intrigued as to how this quantum stuff aligns with altered states of consciousness, altered brain wave states, the studied properties of gamma wave consciousness among Buddhist monks, the use of binaurally-driven audio meditation, and other topics of consciousness. There is a realm of options -- which are real and which are bunk? -- just over the parapsychological horizon.

I recall reading something written some time ago by Deepak Chopra or some similar "guru"-- I'll have to dig it out and post it -- about the human brain as a hologram and an intro to DNA consciousness. Indeed, there is a small growth industry built around DNA meditation and then there is the whiff of the dance of the helix and chakra-based yogic practice in Mark Gaffney's "Gnostic Secrets of the Nassenes".

It is suggested that we can alter ourselves and the global mind by making our cellular DNA hum within resonant frequencies. Is this what is involved in the collective wisdom initiative [ http://www.collectivewisdominitiative.org/ ], or in "becoming consciously vibralingual" [ http://www.collectivewisdominitiative.or...ingual.htm ]?

Is there quantum mechanics involved in the role of hormones as described in the work(s) of Candace Pert, Ph.D.?

Is this the power of chant and enchantment?

Is this that which is hinted at in the books "The Future of the Body: Explorations Into the Further Evolution of Human Nature" or "God and the Evolving Universe: The Next Step in Personal Evolution"?

What is the transport vehicle to a different time and place?
"Where is the intersection between the world's deep hunger and your deep gladness?"

Messages In This Thread
Quantum Weirdness - by Ed Jewett - 25-03-2010, 08:47 AM
Quantum Weirdness - by Magda Hassan - 25-03-2010, 11:40 AM
Quantum Weirdness - by David Guyatt - 25-03-2010, 04:14 PM
Quantum Weirdness - by Ed Jewett - 25-03-2010, 05:41 PM
Quantum Weirdness - by Charles Drago - 25-03-2010, 05:57 PM
Quantum Weirdness - by Ed Jewett - 25-03-2010, 06:55 PM
Quantum Weirdness - by David Guyatt - 25-03-2010, 10:16 PM
Quantum Weirdness - by Ed Jewett - 26-03-2010, 01:38 AM
Quantum Weirdness - by David Guyatt - 26-03-2010, 12:21 PM