Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Further proof that Harold Wilson was right about MI5 treason
Peter Presland Wrote:The Daily Mail has learned; The Daily Mail can reveal etc etc.

It's formulations like that that turn me right off. Frankly, apart from the bits about Brown trying to keep a lid on it, there's really nothing new in that article at all. And the source of those bits is not without an agenda that we should all look long and hard at; viz that of Professor Christopher Andrew who has a book to promote

When it comes to insightful commentary on our SIS's, give me Ramsey and Dorril over Gordon Thomas, Professor Andrew and all the other academics combined.

And the Daily Mail - or any other MSM outlet for that matter; any and all articles concerning alleged SIS activities are of interest more for their ostensible subject matter and timing than for any claimed revelations in their content. It's who is pulling their strings (feeding material etc) and why that interests me.

As for why GB is still trying to cover things up. Frankly, the more I see of GB, the more I judge him to be a brainless nincompoop tool. Whatever he does, he does at the behest of others so it is their motives (in this case the SIS's) for giving the appearance of trying to keep a lid on it (ie the bugging etc) that we should probably be considering.
Too true Peter. All the above. I'd take Dorill and Ramsey any day over some tame paid academic. And to know why GB is wanting to keep the lid on it, it is odd and who is behind this all? And why? And why now?
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.

Messages In This Thread
Further proof that Harold Wilson was right about MI5 treason - by Magda Hassan - 18-04-2010, 09:31 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fighting Terror - or Creating Terror? I think the proof is in - mostly the latter. Peter Lemkin 0 6,751 02-12-2017, 03:26 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Proof That 100 Years Of Voting For The “Lesser Evil” Gave Us Trump And Hillary Garry McNeil 11 8,632 09-11-2016, 09:04 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  Edwin P Wilson Magda Hassan 1 3,023 01-11-2012, 08:50 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan