Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ghost Writer by Polanski review by Gilad Atzmon
I browsed through the e-book when we were discussing Polanski's arrest in another thread. I didn't detect great literautre but didn't look too closely. I took the book to be filler for the central message: Blair and probably Brown are CIA agents.

How much did Romek Sikorksi work behind the scenes to get Polanski freed, if at all? What were the Kaczynski cabinet making of the sudden arrest of Europe's oldest fugitive from American justice, the Holocaust survivor who called himself Romek Wilk? Is this the same Sikorski who wrote Full Circle[i]?

Quote:Radek Sikroski was born in Poland in 1963. He played an active role in Solidarity and was granted political asylum in Britain in 1982. After studying at Pembroke College, Oxford, he worked as a freelance journalist, contributing to the [i]Observer, the Spectator, the Sunday Telegraph, and Encounter. He is the author of Dust of the Saints: A Journey to Herat in Time of War. He served as a deputy defense minister in the first freely elected government in Poland after Communism. Sikorski has written for The National Review, The Wall Street Journal, Foreign Affairs, and Rzeczpospolita, Poland's newspaper of record.

If Polanski was threatening Blair's candidacy as President of Europe, the post assigned to the limp dish rag Rompuy after Blair's name was more or less rejected by France and other EU members on the continent, why would the presumably UK-affiliated Sikorski push for Polanski's release or at least home-arrest, so he could finish the film?

Is it possible Sikorski was working within the Kaczynski/Trusk cabinets on bhealf of Blair's alleged paymasters?

If so, would Blair and Sikorski's paymasters stoop to grand spectacle by decapitating the titular or symbolic head of the Polish Republic, president Kaczynski, in broad daylight (with light fog) in order to send a message to potential future threats to the paymasters' interests in Europe?

This is all speculation built on speculation and I don't have a firm enough grasp of Polish politics to gauge the likelihood of who is playing on whose side. And it wasn't CIA troops who arrived on the scene with guns blazing.

Messages In This Thread
Ghost Writer by Polanski review by Gilad Atzmon - by Helen Reyes - 23-04-2010, 03:06 PM