Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FBI/DHS Attempt to Seize Colorado Indymedia Server and Silence Our Users
Chilling and meant to be chilling. Much of the apparatus of COG and repression has been moved to Colorado. Colorado, where I am when I am in the USA also has a small group of very progressive persons for the central part of the country - no surprise the friction between the two groups. Part of the general pattern of turning off all first amendment expression left of center; repression and the creation of fear; attempts to intimidate and track those who would question the PTB, let alone challenge them legally [to the limited and shrinking extent any legal means still exist]. Very sad to see in my lifetime the rise of a Police State in my beloved country. :eviltongue: [I'm not so naive not to know it was there long before my lifetime, but it really is in the ascendancy lately - and largely unchecked - hiding under the cloak of a war on [really of] terror.]
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
FBI/DHS Attempt to Seize Colorado Indymedia Server and Silence Our Users - by Peter Lemkin - 27-06-2010, 05:37 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ron Unz on the Silence of the American Media from Madoff to Sibel Edmonds.. Kara Dellacioppa 1 2,630 30-04-2013, 09:10 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Greek Govt closes servers of Greek Indymedia and Radio 98FM & Radio Entasi Magda Hassan 0 2,469 13-04-2013, 01:25 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Censoring the Internet Moves to silence dissent? Ed Jewett 1 3,272 21-02-2010, 07:12 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin