Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mae Brussell deserves her own thread here
Yesterday I found myself thinking again about the death of Mae Brussel. And what John Judge had told me in 1997. Then just now I remembered several things all connected to one book, two of which connect to two murders. Mae's and that of JFK Jr. The book "Concpiracies Cover-Ups and Crimes by Jonathan Vankin covers Mae's last work in a chapter entitled "There is no world for rational fear", and yes, writes this author her final project was the study of Satanic cults in the military:
"Satanic cults are the state of the art in brainwashing. With sex, drugs and violence they strip any semblance of moral thought. They are perfect for use in creating killers. The United States military, Brussel found, was using them".
These are Vankin's words. Mae was working on this in 1988, her last project, before strange things began occurring, home broken into, death threats, cancer- oh how many we've lost to cancer-. So Mae was onto a big story.

But the story here for me is this book and the writer's relationship to JFK Jr.
With George magazine John John had found a way to investigate much. He personally interviewed Scaife -(I have that issue)- as well as Castro. Then he did something almost unimagineble. He commissioned this author to write an article on conspiracies. I can see why this author migh have been chosen, this book covers the gamit: JFK, the Bushes, Nazi's. I stumbled onto this information quite by accident several years ago while investigating the facts surrounding the death of John Jr. The commissing of this article I mean. And the fact that John Jr did not publish it. Because it was TRASH. Vankin was outraged and published it on the web himself. It dealt primarily with aliens. The most far out "conspiracy idiocy"- ( my term)- one can imagine. The kind that makes people like us look beyond foolish. Why John Jr. did not use this piece was obvious, but for me the looming unanswered question was what conspiracy was he seeking to have exposed? The murders of his father and uncle? In George?

Was this the final step that blew him to bits?

And is Caroline turning into Bobby ?

Dawn

Messages In This Thread
Mae Brussell deserves her own thread here - by Myra Bronstein - 18-12-2008, 06:47 PM
Mae Brussell deserves her own thread here - by Myra Bronstein - 23-12-2008, 03:39 PM
Mae Brussell deserves her own thread here - by Dawn Meredith - 24-12-2008, 04:02 PM
Mae Brussell deserves her own thread here - by Mark Stapleton - 25-12-2008, 10:23 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mae Brussell: Operation Chaos Jan Klimkowski 37 46,452 24-04-2018, 03:06 PM
Last Post: David Andrews
  Mae Brussell deserves her own thread here 0 480 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: