Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saddam Hussein
Danny Jarman Wrote:Good stuff Magda, reading the part that some people said the supposed people Saddam killed were actually still alive, makes me believe his so called "crimes" were extremely exaggerated for the bovine.
That may well be but there is no shortage of corpses in the wake of Saddam. While life for the average Iraqi was certainly far better under him than under the present foreign invaders and their puppet there is no doubt that many perceived or actual enemies did die horribly in their thousands. Saddam was assisted in this gruesome task with help from many western leaders. If the puppet prosecutors and the US invaders don't have their death list in order it is more an bureaucratic issue than a factual one. He was a criminal. But then the other criminals in charge now deserve no respect for their show trial for they don't give a shit about the dead either just using them as brutally in death as Saddam did in life to achieve their ends to justify the execution of a man with too many secrets. As much as I hate Saddam, and I truly do, he had more human dignity at that moment than those other jackals in the room with him using the noose.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.

Messages In This Thread
Saddam Hussein - by Danny Jarman - 27-07-2010, 01:14 AM
Saddam Hussein - by Danny Jarman - 27-07-2010, 01:22 AM
Saddam Hussein - by Magda Hassan - 27-07-2010, 02:41 AM
Saddam Hussein - by Danny Jarman - 27-07-2010, 10:57 AM
Saddam Hussein - by Magda Hassan - 27-07-2010, 12:01 PM
Saddam Hussein - by Jan Klimkowski - 27-07-2010, 05:38 PM