Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is Zionism
Quote:Capt R then "clarifies" why he killed Iman
"This is commander. Anything that's mobile, that moves in the zone, even if it's a three-year-old, needs to be killed. Over."

Quote:Following the verdict, Capt R burst into tears, turned to the public benches and said: "I told you I was innocent."

What a perfect example of indoctrination, of praise for horrific and immoral acts, leading to a completely insane sense of self-righteous superiority.

Decades of Orwellian DoubleSpeak and inherently racist ideology caused this.

Meanwhile, here's Tony Blair speaking as British Prime Minister:

Quote:This mass terrorism is the new evil in our world today. It is perpetrated by fanatics who are utterly indifferent to the sanctity of human life and we, the democracies of this world, are going to have to come together to fight it together and eradicate this evil completely from our world.

And here are the Duchess and Alice talking in Wonderland:

'Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise.'
'I think I should understand that better,' Alice said very politely, 'if I had it written down: but I can't quite follow it as you say it.'

'Thinking again?' the Duchess asked, with another dig of her sharp little chin.
'I've a right to think,' said Alice sharply, for she was beginning to feel a little worried.
'Just about as much right,' said the Duchess, 'as pigs have to fly.'

The Duchess should work as a government spin doctor or Fox News anchor...
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
"Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
"They are in Love. Fuck the War."

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war

Messages In This Thread
This is Zionism - by Peter Presland - 31-08-2010, 01:11 PM
This is Zionism - by Magda Hassan - 31-08-2010, 01:25 PM
This is Zionism - by Jan Klimkowski - 31-08-2010, 05:42 PM