Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Profumo Sex Scandal Link to Astor family?
Quote:Thanks, Magda. But I don't do the work for praise. All I do is follow the money. The money is the glue that connects all the dots. Absolutely nothing can be done in politics or government without money, and often the names of the plotters are hidden behind the facade of corporate structures. So one has to look behind the corporation name to see who may have been pulling the strings. Anybody can do it.
Oh, agreed Linda. But this is what the MSM should be doing but instead it is part of the smokescreen except for a few individual journalists and a Texan woman married to an expat British man. Smile
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.

Messages In This Thread
Profumo Sex Scandal Link to Astor family? - by Magda Hassan - 03-01-2009, 06:14 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UN report: These maps show how dangerous illegal drugs flow around the globe (link) Drew Phipps 0 7,425 05-07-2016, 01:26 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  New drug scandal Tracy Riddle 2 9,852 27-03-2015, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  U.S. Customs Over Flight List Exposed by John Carman See link/attachment John Carman 0 3,379 04-03-2012, 09:44 PM
Last Post: John Carman
  All in the "Family." Global Drug Trade Fueled by Capitalist Elites Ed Jewett 0 3,082 21-07-2010, 03:33 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Reports Link Karzai’s Brother to Afghanistan Heroin Trade Magda Hassan 15 19,562 01-11-2009, 10:02 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski