Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JFK and the Unspeakable: A conversation with James W. Douglass, Oliver Stone & Lisa Pease
Dawn Meredith Wrote:
Steve Duffy Wrote:It's like the sky is falling....
Let me guess, they'll cover it some, to maintain the journalist integrity while it's newsworthy, show some cut down clips, a few unknown talking heads, pretend the story doesn't add to much, and it'll be forgotten in a week. If they go that far...
If the MMS thinks that Douglass' book (brilliant that it is) present's a radical "New" theory, than god help them...

Jim Douglas is not online. He is also not at home at the moment as he is doing a tour for his book. Lisa is hoping the entire talk will be posted at some point. If the MSM even notices this brilliant work that is a step in the right direction after silence all these years.
Dawn

Douglass' book is incredible and IMO puts the last piece of the puzzle together, that the rest of us have long worked on. I am NOT optimistic [but more than willing to be WRONG] that the MSM or Sheeple will notice his book...I can't even get my own sibs to read it....they consider it 'conspiracy theory beyond the pale and not to be cracked open for fear of causing a paradigm shift in their thinking and mythology. I sent them pdf copies....which remain unread....

For those of you who have not noticed, Douglass' book is the second that puts parts of Tosh Plumlee's tale [RedBird Ariport part] as HIGHLY questionable, a cover-story, diversion, or some such. I have sent Tosh the relevant portions from both books...without response - other than he doesn't 'do' responses to researches on JFK any more. There are land mines everywhere - living breathing ones. Sadly. I know, I've been a victim of them and have the blown away limbs to prove it.......
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
JFK and the Unspeakable: A conversation with James W. Douglass, Oliver Stone & Lisa Pease - by Peter Lemkin - 16-11-2010, 04:28 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  James Gordon - Here Is Your Opportunity Brian Doyle 3 477 08-06-2024, 04:04 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  My Education Forum Re-admission Request To James Gordon Brian Doyle 4 1,069 14-08-2023, 03:14 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Oliver Stone interview Milo Reech 0 1,392 27-12-2021, 10:00 PM
Last Post: Milo Reech
  Oliver Stone: NY Times Jim DiEugenio 0 2,167 13-07-2020, 09:10 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  DPF Bans Professor James H. Fetzer: The Rationale The Moderators 69 365,710 04-04-2020, 09:01 AM
Last Post: Mark A. O'Blazney
  The James Wilcott affidavit and deposition Jim DiEugenio 0 2,092 12-11-2019, 06:05 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  James DiEugenio, I have a single question, would you answer? Scott Kaiser 12 7,812 11-06-2019, 04:32 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Is James McCord dead? Jim DiEugenio 22 13,468 18-05-2019, 01:37 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  James powell redux Richard Gilbride 0 2,462 26-01-2019, 12:06 AM
Last Post: Richard Gilbride
  James Curtis Jenkins at the Lancer conference Daniel Gallup 2 4,994 27-10-2018, 09:15 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson