Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Martial Law, the Financial Bailout, and War by Peter Dale Scott
Everyone - whether they believed in the 'offical' conspiracy theory or an alternative one - feared another '9/11' and it is my sense that we had one that everyone missed [sort of]. What I mean is the ongoing theft and collapse of the money and economic health in the USA and World was planned, executed and is being carried out and covered-up and IS the 'other' 9/11 we all feared.......PDS has drawn the parallels with the threatened and actual COG, Martial Law coming closer, no-debate legislative action on the most important legislation in the last century, use of crises as rationale for wars and removal of rights/freedoms etc. Both events [and others] had the same sponsors and beneficiaries - same loosers. I agree with Jan that the end is near and it will NOT be pretty, though I don't claim to know exactly how it will play out. All scenarios are varients of horrible and worse. At least the 'first worlders' will get a taste of what they have [mostly unkowingly] been dishing-out to the 'third'. Shock and Awe Doctrine here we come.....

Messages In This Thread
Martial Law, the Financial Bailout, and War by Peter Dale Scott - by Peter Lemkin - 10-01-2009, 09:51 PM
Martial Law, the Financial Bailout, and War by Peter Dale Scott - by Myra Bronstein - 18-01-2009, 04:43 AM
Martial Law, the Financial Bailout, and War by Peter Dale Scott - by Myra Bronstein - 18-01-2009, 04:46 AM
Martial Law, the Financial Bailout, and War by Peter Dale Scott - by Myra Bronstein - 18-01-2009, 06:27 AM
Martial Law, the Financial Bailout, and War by Peter Dale Scott - by Myra Bronstein - 18-01-2009, 06:34 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Afghanistan, The Heroin-Ravaged State - Scott Peter Lemkin 3 5,593 18-05-2009, 11:18 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  US, China and the war in Sri Lanka by Peter Symonds Paul Rigby 0 3,657 25-03-2009, 08:31 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby