Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blimey, Buffoon Berlusconi's Bad
Without casting aspersions, I would just like to note, that many of you who were quite 'negative' on the Wikileaks leaks are making good use of them - implying [to me] that they were not quite as insignificant as you first postulated.....

I'd agree that the ultimate source[s] and significance of the Wikileaks revelations are not yet known [I'd guess it will be many months until we have a clear idea [and I fear the demise of Assange in the interim], but we are a cynical lot and sometimes TOO cynical for our own good...or the good of the betterment of the world polity......:itsme:
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Blimey, Buffoon Berlusconi's Bad - by Paul Rigby - 12-10-2009, 07:26 PM
Blimey, Buffoon Berlusconi's Bad - by Peter Lemkin - 01-12-2010, 06:29 PM
Blimey, Buffoon Berlusconi's Bad - by Ed Jewett - 09-02-2011, 02:25 AM
Blimey, Buffoon Berlusconi's Bad - by David Healy - 31-03-2013, 08:12 PM