Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE?
Peter Lemkin Wrote:Jack, I guess [without knowing] that Assange/Wikileaks is not your gambit....no need to belabor that further, can fully understand.

I think Harvey and Lee is the best book on LHO [or whoever he/they were] bar none! No one can ignore this book and its scholarship. Taking exception to any or most parts of the book and its thesis is NO problem. Fire away. I think NO such work can be 100% correct, but having read most everything on Oswald[s] and the JFK assassination, I find this book a treasure trove of information and never-before-public information. My only complaint with the author is that he left out [was it 2/3rds?] that didn't have MULTIPLE sources as confirmation. I'll let it 'slide'....
Great book. If you haven't read it, IMO, you have no reason to even talk about LHO [and his possible/probable/ almost-certain double. [that does NOT mean that everything in his book is correct, but I think the majority will be borne out by history and fact.] More than essential reading. If you have a 'JFK-Assassination library' and do not have this book, IMHO, you do not have a library on the JFK Assassination nor on LHO.

Jack, I guess [without knowing] that Assange/Wikileaks is not your gambit....no need to belabor that further, can fully understand.

Peter...that is a side issue not related to JFK. But from the few
facts which have emerged (very strange), it appears to be a
STRAWMAN set up by the government to be knocked down, with
the aim being censorship of the internet. Seems very transparent
to me...a "limited hangout" of a few "not-very secrets" by an
intelligence agency. What I do not understand is how an Australian
can be prosecuted by the US for a "crime" not under American
jurisdiction. Any country which extradites this man for prosecution
is part of a criminal conspiracy.

Jack

Messages In This Thread
Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE? - by Jack White - 10-12-2010, 04:37 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Harvey In Hungary Brian Doyle 7 629 21-03-2024, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Conclusion Gil Jesus 1 640 01-04-2023, 04:23 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part IV Gil Jesus 0 470 26-03-2023, 02:10 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 524 15-03-2023, 11:34 AM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald Pt. 1 & 2 Gil Jesus 0 479 08-03-2023, 01:28 PM
  INDISPUTABLE Evidence for Harvey & Lee Sandy Larsen 1 3,831 10-02-2018, 06:14 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  More Evidence for Harvey & Lee -- Oswald was missing a MOLAR, but his exhumed body was not! Sandy Larsen 0 2,704 07-02-2018, 04:40 AM
Last Post: Sandy Larsen
  State of Texas vs Lee Harvey Oswald: Autopsy x rays Jim DiEugenio 40 43,373 07-12-2017, 10:00 AM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  J Norwood: "Lee Harvey Oswald: The Legend and the Truth" Jim Hargrove 12 9,233 04-04-2017, 03:02 PM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove
  Lee Harvey Oswald Was My Friend Lauren Johnson 12 9,773 20-10-2016, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle