Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very important wikileak cables on the dea!!!!!
If you could find and post the actual cable Pete, I think this deserves it for the record.

My own suspicion is that the US and others know that the Wikileaks have a stash of documents that will blow everything to high heaven. Recall that this later dump was for almost 3 million documents, whereas the "Cable" portion was only 250,000. That's why Assange is being hunted like a multiple murderer, imo.

I also have a suspicion that the DEA is completely penetrated by organized crime and that their eavesdropping and other covert "abilities" can be used by those groups to benefit widespread ongoing criminal enterprises.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14

Messages In This Thread
Very important wikileak cables on the dea!!!!! - by David Guyatt - 26-12-2010, 12:37 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  US Intel listed Colombian President Uribe among Important Columbia Narco-Traffickers in 1991 Magda Hassan 2 5,708 25-05-2010, 07:06 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski