Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very important wikileak cables on the dea!!!!!
There is a full-text search facility of all released cables to date (that's to all news outlets combined - or claimed to be) - beta testing but seems pretty robust to me - Here

A search on the term "DEA" produces 74 results from the 1913 cables released to date. I obviously haven't scoured them for relevant content but all nine above are included.

I have included a "Wilileaks Resources menu on the WikiSpooks main navigation menu that appears to the left of any page. It currently links to the WikiSpooks maintained mirror (which I try to update every day), a database of all past WikiLeaks file torrents, the full-text search site and 'WL Central'

Note, those menus are now collapsible so you may have to click on the heading to see all the options.
Peter Presland

".....there is something far worse than Nazism, and that is the hubris of the Anglo-American fraternities, whose routine is to incite indigenous monsters to war, and steer the pandemonium to further their imperial aims"
Guido Preparata. Preface to 'Conjuring Hitler'[size=12][size=12]
"Never believe anything until it has been officially denied"
Claud Cockburn

[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Messages In This Thread
Very important wikileak cables on the dea!!!!! - by Peter Presland - 26-12-2010, 01:10 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  US Intel listed Colombian President Uribe among Important Columbia Narco-Traffickers in 1991 Magda Hassan 2 5,708 25-05-2010, 07:06 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski