Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Speculative in its Nature
It also has many intriguing snippets of information that have hitherto been teased out in other stories. The satanic ritual abuse angle has been covered by Joel van der Reijden's excellent (but now offline) website ISGP, in his extensive essays on Beyond Dutroux, and also The Nebula. But many of us have also heard whispers and have seen newspaper reports - later suppressed and removed -- of similar activity in the UK.

I also recall that a former Home Secretary was reported to have been a visitor to the Kincora Boys Home and was also named in a British court case as being the "top satanist in the country". Others named in the Kincora scandal included the late Lord Louis Mountbatten, who's association was referenced in Lynn Picknett and Clive Prince's intriguing book "The War of the Windsors".

Elsewhere on the DPF there s a thread that covers the more recent Jersey Haut de la Garenne care home paedophile scandal, where children were loaned out to visiting yachtsmen and others. It was also reported that the care home had a secret room the contents of which reminded a policeman present of a "shrine or altar". One of the men deeply implicated admitted having books on "hypnotism and black mass".

On the mind control aspect, I entirely defer to Jan's superior knowledge.

I also hope that someone with greater knowledge of the JFK angle can post their thoughts on this matter too.

I recall reading that Victor Rothchild was believed to have been the "Fifth Man" in the Philby traitor network.

I'll try and do some further digging as time permits.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14

Messages In This Thread
Speculative in its Nature - by Ed Jewett - 08-01-2011, 05:03 AM
Speculative in its Nature - by Jan Klimkowski - 08-01-2011, 11:48 AM
Speculative in its Nature - by David Guyatt - 08-01-2011, 02:02 PM