Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An "unthinkable" proposition for your consideration
Charles Drago Wrote:Dawn ...

Stan Wilbourne Wrote:Does it have anything to do with:

Quote:"Were the creation and assassination of an Arthurian president essential components in a larger plan to support continued physical and metaphysical dominance?"
Creating chaos and the need for authority? Building the dream only to have it vanish? Sowing confusion and mistrust with the intention of creating a more fragmented, powerlessness consciousness in the culture of man?

All part of the grand theater of the sixties?

Your thoughts, please.

I have stated my thoughts. If JFK was palying the game the way other presidents had and have since there would have been no reason TO kill him.

Because he did not join secret societies was not a reason to believe he would not go along with the true powers that be. Or perhaps it did give them an inkling. But nothing more. No reason to plot a coup.

The quote above is interesting. But meaningless to me in terms of who killed JFK and why.

It was because he stood up to EVERY SINGLE one of them that he was taken out. And done so in front of the world, for cameras and videos to capture. They could have had him have a heart attack. Or cancer. But this was a warning to anyone future president. Cross us and you will be killed. Family who attempt to really investigate your murder will likewise be killed. Be it brother or son. Here it was was both. Lots has been written about re the notion of balaming the victim in the JFK assassination. In the murder of JFK Jr. this is the MOST blatant.

Dawn

Messages In This Thread
An "unthinkable" proposition for your consideration - by Dawn Meredith - 23-01-2011, 05:26 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JFK describes "The Unthinkable" -- "The High Cabal" Greg Burnham 141 47,685 09-01-2012, 05:18 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett