Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The DPF has suffered a great loss with the 'withdrawal' of David Guyatt - I am greatly saddened.
Do both of you truly want to know why David is no longer here?

Read your own goddamn posts!

Ford, your ignorance is matched only by our arrogance. I expect nothing more from you. David Guyatt has done more for truth and justice in a single Internet posting than you will do in a thousand lifetimes.

Peter, my friend, I can't believe you opened this can of worms. Why the hell didn't you ask me what went on? You claim to have communicated with David, and yet you simultaneously claim ignorance. Given your relationship to more than one of the founders of DPF, you were out of line.

WAY out of line.

Messages In This Thread
The DPF has suffered a great loss with the 'withdrawal' of David Guyatt - I am greatly saddened. - by Charles Drago - 22-02-2011, 11:27 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Special Report: Death at Naval Station Great Lakes Ed Jewett 0 3,495 13-10-2011, 08:04 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  David Eisenhower Reissues His Grandfather's Famous Warning Ed Jewett 0 2,354 17-09-2011, 03:21 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Great Whites Gather At Martha's Vineyard Bernice Moore 0 2,509 18-07-2011, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  Frank Rich: After the Massachusetts Massacre << GREAT COLUMN!! Myra Bronstein 0 2,713 25-01-2010, 03:20 AM
Last Post: Myra Bronstein