Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The DPF has suffered a great loss with the 'withdrawal' of David Guyatt - I am greatly saddened.
Since Dawn Meredith has mentioned my complaints about Jim DiEugenio, Jim Marrs and others, posters might be interested in knowing their attempt to make me a subscriber shortly after the special issue in January 1996 in which he set me up for murder.

On December 23, 1996, when resulting poisoning effects were at their peak, someone sent me a personal invitation to join CTKA at the following address which was immediately forwarded here by my sister:

Trowbridge Ford
123 Mountain Road
West Redding, CT

Its contents pushed especially what Probe had done, starting with the special "Nixon" issue - where everyone from Director Jim Marrs to Chairman Jim DiEugenio pushed its merits. It is a good example of how James Fetzer recruits and coops people to go along with his deceptions.

"Probe," Chairman Jim wrote, "shows how the unresolved problems of our past, and their perpetrators, continue to haunt present events."

Director Jim Marrs wrote: "I received ...the new edition of Probe, and yes, I agree, it is the best issue yet."

Ray Marcus, author of The Bastard Bullet, added: "Your special Probe on 'Nixon' is terrific...you have made a landmark contribution to the literature. I hesitate to single out anything because it was all so damn good. .My hat's off to both of you."

The most pressing question is: If Probe was so eager to let me know what it had done to make me a target, why didn't it at least consult me before it printed those dangerous lies about me if it was any kind of responsible publication?

The answer is: It isn't.

Messages In This Thread
The DPF has suffered a great loss with the 'withdrawal' of David Guyatt - I am greatly saddened. - by Trowbridge H. Ford - 24-02-2011, 10:37 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Special Report: Death at Naval Station Great Lakes Ed Jewett 0 3,495 13-10-2011, 08:04 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  David Eisenhower Reissues His Grandfather's Famous Warning Ed Jewett 0 2,354 17-09-2011, 03:21 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Great Whites Gather At Martha's Vineyard Bernice Moore 0 2,509 18-07-2011, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  Frank Rich: After the Massachusetts Massacre << GREAT COLUMN!! Myra Bronstein 0 2,713 25-01-2010, 03:20 AM
Last Post: Myra Bronstein