Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The DPF has suffered a great loss with the 'withdrawal' of David Guyatt - I am greatly saddened.
I find it incredible that the site has taken down my response to Dawn Meredith's complaint - what was about how Jim DiEugenio and others involved in the production and response to the special January 1996 issue of Probe magazine knew of an address at the time where I could be contacted, sending it on December 23, 1996, hand addressed, to where I had been living in Connecticut and was forwarded by my sister here, with all kinds of material about how I was set up for murder over my alleged going maliciously after Richard Nixon, and the most positive reactions to it by a few people, especially Director Jim Marrs.

The most shocking thing about it was that Gaeton Fonzi, another Director, and Jack White, still another one, have had nothing to say about it ever since. Fonzi covered up all my research on the Nixon-Connally-CIA plot to kill JFK, and I can only assume that this Jack White is a current orginal founder of this site.

The only reason that DiEugenio sent the material is in the hope that I would ignorantly join the site, there being no mention that I was the leading covert agent haunting the country then in the ads, and the covert government would learn where I had moved to from Portugal for more action against me - what was tried a few times, but failed yet again.

If this post is taken down, I shall only post it and others again about the most criminal effort to kill me, as I can see that it is now an attempt to make me quit - what I wont do until people like the Jims are exposed for what they are.

Messages In This Thread
The DPF has suffered a great loss with the 'withdrawal' of David Guyatt - I am greatly saddened. - by Trowbridge H. Ford - 25-02-2011, 08:03 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Special Report: Death at Naval Station Great Lakes Ed Jewett 0 3,495 13-10-2011, 08:04 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  David Eisenhower Reissues His Grandfather's Famous Warning Ed Jewett 0 2,354 17-09-2011, 03:21 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Great Whites Gather At Martha's Vineyard Bernice Moore 0 2,509 18-07-2011, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  Frank Rich: After the Massachusetts Massacre << GREAT COLUMN!! Myra Bronstein 0 2,713 25-01-2010, 03:20 AM
Last Post: Myra Bronstein