Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
9/11 Illusions, Special Effects, and Other Magic Tricks
Jack White Wrote:I happened to read just yesterday that the building at 30 West Broadway (across the street north of WTC7)
was (or is) being demolished because of CONTAMINANTS from the WTC that were impossible to clean up.
Google 30 West Broadway to read more.

It is the building in the background of all these toasted cars and bus.

Jack

That's an interesting photo there Jack....what would break the windows; destroy rubber and make the cars look 'burned', if there were Few fires at ground level; yet not dent any of the metal?!?!?!? - although removing and melting some, selectively and non-intuitively. It's like something out of a cheap 1960s Japanese SciFi movie!....:rofl: Godzilla [more likely the Secret Cabal that runs the USA behind the curtains] meets the WTC Complex!

One thing is for certain, whatever 'Godzilla' did that threatens the USA and all of us - still!!!!!
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
9/11 Illusions, Special Effects, and Other Magic Tricks - by Peter Lemkin - 27-02-2011, 08:15 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  9/11 Special on KPFA Radio, Thursday, May 19 Ed Jewett 0 2,470 17-05-2011, 03:34 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Why the Planes Were Not Intercepted on 9/11: The Wall St. Lawyer & the Special Ops Hijack Coordtr Ed Jewett 1 2,963 28-04-2011, 05:44 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Special Delivery to Congress Ed Jewett 2 3,619 27-08-2009, 06:01 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett