Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The DPF has suffered a great loss with the 'withdrawal' of David Guyatt - I am greatly saddened.
Ed Jewett Wrote:Having been absent recently due to sinister forces (lol), I have no real understanding or insight into why David Guyatt is now not here. I will say, however, that he is missed by me. I look forward to communicating with him regularly, even if by remote viewing and other parapsychological media. His absence is a loss to DPF, and to me personally.

It is an inestimable and tragic loss both for his insights and his humor. Those [you know who you are - and by the way, I do NOT] who had crossed words or disagreements with David over certain 'things' ....should, IMO, ask/get/implore/whatever to get him back, and whatever your differences, amend/negotiate those differences, so that he is again a part of this team!
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
The DPF has suffered a great loss with the 'withdrawal' of David Guyatt - I am greatly saddened. - by Peter Lemkin - 09-03-2011, 08:07 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Special Report: Death at Naval Station Great Lakes Ed Jewett 0 3,495 13-10-2011, 08:04 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  David Eisenhower Reissues His Grandfather's Famous Warning Ed Jewett 0 2,354 17-09-2011, 03:21 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Great Whites Gather At Martha's Vineyard Bernice Moore 0 2,509 18-07-2011, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  Frank Rich: After the Massachusetts Massacre << GREAT COLUMN!! Myra Bronstein 0 2,713 25-01-2010, 03:20 AM
Last Post: Myra Bronstein