Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
W Guy Banister
This is such a run on jumble that I can't make out what he is trying to say.

Especially in the second one that has no paragraph splits. So I went to the link at Acorn to read it more easily.

There are a couple of things Reitzes left out.

When Posner found Roberts, she was in an assisted living center, and according to Allen Campbell was suffering from the approach of senility. Very clever of the plagiarist and liar to leave that out.

Secondly, Roberts spoke to Summers without money. Because Summers told Posner this: after the two left the lawyer's office, it started to rain. Tony had rented a car and as he pulled out in front of the building, he offered her a ride. She got in and after a while she started to talk openly to him about Banister and Oswald.

But further, as the ARRB has shown, Roberts told Bob Buras the same story she told Summers. But Blakey and Cornwell seem to have wanted to keep this out of the HSCA volumes. Since they were intent on leaving whether or not Oswald was a t 544 Camp Street an open question. Even though Oswald stamped the address on the flyers he handed out.

The whole thing about Marina at 544 Camp is interesting of course. If you buy the WC/David Lifton version of Marina, then its hard to swallow. I don't buy that version. Its possible, as more than one witness said he or she saw Marina with Kerry Thornley on more than one occasion. ANd Thornley was part of the 544 Camp Street melange.

The link to Weberman's site shows that this is where Reitzes got most of his stuff. Weberman has a lot of info there, but it resembles a data dump that you have to navigate. For instance he says that Ferrie flew Marcello back from Guatemala. That story is looking more and more like BS as I saw recently pretty strong evidence in the form of flight plans that it was not Ferrie who flew him back.

But some of the stuff there is good, like the behavior of DeBrueys in New Orleans, and his non investigation of Oswald and 544 Camp Street. DeBrueys lied his head off to the CHurch COmmittee.

Bill Davy's new version of his book will essentially update and surpass all of this stuff about Banister and New Orleans. But I should say, this Retizes stuff looks not bad compared to what he does today before he became a toady of John McAdams.

Messages In This Thread
W Guy Banister - by Jan Klimkowski - 26-05-2011, 07:04 PM
W Guy Banister - by Seamus Coogan - 26-05-2011, 08:39 PM
W Guy Banister - by Seamus Coogan - 27-05-2011, 04:09 AM
W Guy Banister - by Vasilios Vazakas - 27-05-2011, 07:55 AM
W Guy Banister - by Magda Hassan - 27-05-2011, 03:03 PM
W Guy Banister - by Magda Hassan - 27-05-2011, 03:26 PM
W Guy Banister - by Magda Hassan - 29-05-2011, 03:13 PM
W Guy Banister - by Dawn Meredith - 30-05-2011, 03:02 PM
W Guy Banister - by Jim DiEugenio - 30-05-2011, 06:56 PM
W Guy Banister - by Vasilios Vazakas - 02-06-2011, 12:26 PM
W Guy Banister - by Vasilios Vazakas - 07-06-2011, 07:53 AM