Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHO says E. coli strain responsible for European outbreak is new strain never detected before
Carsten Wiethoff Wrote:Jan, thank you for your differentiation. You are clearly correct that there is a fundamental moral difference in these two things even if the objective net result may be similar. And I am pretty certain you will be with me in saying that both exist and have to be resisted, brought to light and fought against in our own interest and that of future generations. I believe that is why we are all here.

Carsten, thank you and yes, I agree totally.

In my view, there is much value in the type of respectful dialogue in which we have just engaged. :happydrinks:
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
"Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
"They are in Love. Fuck the War."

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war

Messages In This Thread
WHO says E. coli strain responsible for European outbreak is new strain never detected before - by Jan Klimkowski - 09-06-2011, 07:08 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Scientist creates killer flu strain that can render humans defenceless David Guyatt 0 3,579 02-07-2014, 08:20 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Google Admits Handing over European User Data to U.S. Intelligence Agencies Ed Jewett 0 2,601 12-08-2011, 03:48 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Florida Dengue Fever Outbreak Leads Back to CIA & Army Experiments Ed Jewett 0 2,417 22-07-2010, 01:48 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Potentially deadly fungus spreading in US, Canada; Fungus is unique genetic strain Magda Hassan 24 13,911 12-05-2010, 09:37 PM
Last Post: Helen Reyes
  Swine flu vaccine patented before outbreak Jack White 4 4,010 17-07-2009, 07:29 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski