Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A shot through the Elm St. Storm Drain: Myth or Reality?
Phil Dragoo Wrote:Bernice

I'd seen the youtube of Tom Wilson and Jack Brazil.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfU9tqbA_hY

Tom says the frontal shot occurred four feet west of the earlier theory, and that the trajectory indicated the street drain at the north side of Elm. Photos from inside that location indicate the asphalt mat has cut the vertical height by half.

In the Dealey talk pdf are photos and references to a ten-inch and a thirteen-inch pipe. One of the limiting concepts of the Western mind is that "no one could fit in a space that small."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6ZbPqvfvBI

For me, Bowers' sighting of two men firing from the fence is adequate, but the mission was too big to fail, and redundancy was the watchwordjust ask the late Leon Yates.

Or consider:

DiEugenio said that documents now show that HSCA investigators confirmed the story Rose Cheramie, who was thrown from a moving vehicle in Louisiana, and when hospitalized expressed foreknowledge of the assassination. "But what they didn't say is that they also ID'd the two guys in the car. One is Emelio Santana, the other is Sergio Arcacha Smith." DiEugenio added, "And that's very solid, with these new documents, that she did predict the assassination."

He then added the astonishing detail that according to the HSCA testimony of Francis Fruge, the officer who found Cheramie along the road and was later detailed to the Garrison investigation, Dallas police found a map of the Dealey Plaza sewer system in the apartment of Sergio Arcacha Smith. "He just throws that away, like, 'You guys didn't know that?' And of course, there's no followup to that."

http://www.acorn.net/jfkplace/09/fp.back...panel.html

We eschew the wide-eyed naivete of a Fox Muldar who "wants to believe," as well as the "tunnel-vision" of his superior, that perfect presentation of FBI peripheral challenge.

Phil the photos i posted of the concrete build-up are taken, or were all from the north side drain...Greg would know i believe he had one taken and it is on his site, not positive, i must find his site again..i believe the report from the city, that is posted within the info posted,by the consp museum info, was 15 inches, going from memory, now i know penn was a small man, i do not know much about jack, but peter knew him, and i believe he said he was not a big man, and was like ?? wirey, not his word he used but meaning such, if my memory is holding, ? ...thinking on it, the film clip that was shown on the dallas nightly news cast as well as cnn, would only show jack and whomever, going in and coming out, and the crew in the area, perhaps an interview ??but there certainly would not be any tv film crew following them into and through the drains, so i have no idea, what it would take for some to believe,who have to see photos of them going through, that is an impossibility, as there is no such film,there cannot possibley be one.....but if some want to wait for such, then go to it...thanks. ps, i have always believed cheramie,i have read the latest on her,and about the map that has been known for some time, that wee part gave some a boost, when outed again.. she and her info has been like following an old friend around by now, and the fruge information is very interesting, i have somthing on him somewhere, will have a look, could be the hsca info..?? the photos within the article are , well old, they have been around for some years now, we have them, i think they were taken when jaynes was involved in the lancer study some time back.i cannot recall who was the man guy was now, in that but it is all posted and has been for years on lancer....thanks again..b

Messages In This Thread
A shot through the Elm St. Storm Drain: Myth or Reality? - by Bernice Moore - 02-07-2011, 02:39 AM
A shot through the Elm St. Storm Drain: Myth or Reality? - by Mark Stapleton - 03-07-2011, 11:40 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --- Part V/Conclusion Gil Jesus 0 340 05-03-2024, 02:07 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --- Part IV / The X-Rays Gil Jesus 0 270 02-03-2024, 02:16 PM
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --Part III: The Autopsy Photos Gil Jesus 0 294 27-02-2024, 01:40 PM
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --- Part II / The Exit Wound Gil Jesus 0 330 14-02-2024, 01:31 PM
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --- Part I / The Entry Wound Gil Jesus 0 334 06-02-2024, 02:32 PM
  Oswald and the Shot at Walker Jim DiEugenio 1 796 24-03-2023, 04:35 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  John Newman's INTO THE STORM is out now Anthony Thorne 4 5,175 17-02-2019, 11:47 PM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  Jack Ruby - What the FBI knew after he shot Oswald James Lewis 4 14,598 15-06-2018, 01:40 PM
Last Post: James Lewis
  CIA Christmas for Washington Post and Tom Hanks: Double Shot of Propaganda aimed at Achilles Nathaniel Heidenheimer 13 9,398 03-01-2018, 10:46 PM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  Perfect Storm: A Conversation with Peter Levenda Lauren Johnson 1 3,404 14-04-2017, 12:02 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan