Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An Open Question about Nanothermite
Ed, Not exactly sure what you have in mind....re: 'securing samples'. I've not made a study of where they are and how they are kept. That said, there is known, for example, which persons collected and gave the samples to Jones and Harrit and a French Chemist who's name I forget - some of them even were on film explaining how they collected the dust from inside their homes near the WTC on the day of or the day after in jars of bags and kept them. They still have some in most cases [as do unknown others]. The scientists involved all [to my understanding] used only tiny portions to sample and so still have a large portion of what they were sent. Etc. Of course, black bag jobs could be done to make these samples disappear, but there is SO much of the dust and it all tests about the same [some minor variations according to location]. I do not know if anyone is keeping their dust in a safe or something even safer than that.

I agree with what I think I hear you hinting at - that that dust ALONE is damning enough evidence in a court case or real public inquiry to demolish the official version and go a long way to making controlled demolition the most likely way the towers came down - at least force and honest [sic] society/government to investigate that possibility. [N.B. enough steel also exists to be forensically tested!!!]
However, I fear such a trial or inquiry will never see the light of day in the USA, using all the tricks they know all too well. Only an international one outside the USA has a chance in my opinion.

It would not be a bad idea to have 911Truth groups have an active program of obtaining and secreting someplace safe [that's the problem!] dust samples - along with chain of custody and proof of provenance, etc.]. There really is still a lot around. I'd say the bulk of what is still around is not in private hands. Some is in government hands [i.e. lost to us]; other samples are on/in the roofs/walls/air ducts, etc. of nearby buildings that were not demolished. And, as I've said MANY NYC residents have a pickle jar or ten somewhere in their flat as a reminder of the day the sky fell. No one knows how many or how much. So far all the tested samples have had very similar chemical signatures - in fact so unique one could now tell a 'salted' or faked sample fairly easily, I think. The EPA did put out [I believe] ONE chemical analysis - just the elements - not the compounds the elements made up within it - and declared it mildly caustic [low pH], but not a hazard. Now most of the first responders are dying of what was in it...and the rest of the country and planet are dying because of what was done. Unhappy 10th! Sad
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
An Open Question about Nanothermite - by Peter Lemkin - 09-09-2011, 06:29 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WTC-7 & NanoThermite Evidence Admitted into Court - in Denmark, not USA - Naturally! Peter Lemkin 0 3,695 24-03-2015, 04:07 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  The New World Trade Center Building is open for business. Drew Phipps 1 2,777 03-11-2014, 02:20 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  The explosive nature of nanothermite Lauren Johnson 6 7,234 20-10-2012, 01:01 PM
Last Post: Jeffrey Orling
  An Open Letter to Anthony Lawson about "Absurdities" James H. Fetzer 18 12,453 08-08-2011, 02:18 AM
Last Post: Kyle Burnett
  "Has nanothermite been oversold to the 9/11 Truth community?" James H. Fetzer 7 8,452 04-05-2011, 08:55 AM
Last Post: Kyle Burnett
  Pentagon 'Aircraft's' Flight Deck Door NEVER OPEN!!! NEW & NEWS!!!! Peter Lemkin 2 4,723 20-08-2010, 08:48 AM
Last Post: Carsten Wiethoff
  Using the McChrystal Moment to Raise a Forbidden Question Ed Jewett 0 2,717 25-06-2010, 02:28 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Good 12 Part Video Lecture On 911 Nanothermite! Peter Lemkin 4 4,364 20-08-2009, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Quick Question re Helms in Iran 73?-77 Nathaniel Heidenheimer 5 6,089 20-02-2009, 06:32 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt