Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Was George H.W. Bush Involved in Assassination of JFK?
Seamus Coogan tells us he is "laughing his ass off". Well, that's quite a response when this article had the purpose of exposing the vast ignorance of Seamus Coogan when he attacked Hankey's work, which I substantiate by three major lines of criticism, and to explain why, in addition to the evidence that Hankey supplies, his doubts about the identity of the person photographed at that place and time appear to me to be unwarranted. I have explained now several times why I believe this is indeed GHWB. What I have not heard is exactly why any of you, including Charles Drago, do not believe that it actually is GHWB. I have been search for what I thought I had read about Charles addressing a "fake chin", where purported differences in chins would be an interesting issue to address. Here's a photo of GHWB where his chin does not appear very conspicuous:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3340[/ATTACH]

I agree with Vasilious, by the way, when he says, "It is dangerous to try to solve the Kennedy assassination by studying photos and films when they could have been manipulated by C.D. Jackson and the CIA for PSYOPS purposes." We know now that even the Altgens has been altered to conceal Oswald's presence at the time. Filling in between the lower lip and the chin to minimize it, on the one hand, or exaggeraging the chin by taking out a little at that same location can be done relatively effortlessly. But those more general features I have described and no so easily subject to alteration. Here's another where it seems slightly more pronounced, where I take it Charles is weighting "chin differences" very heavily:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3341[/ATTACH]

So if this is the issue, let's talk about it more. There was a lot of photo fakery in Dealey Plaza. Maybe some is going on here. I am not saying that Seamus Coogan got everything wrong or that John Hankey got everything right. But I do believe that the role of George Herbert Walker Bush in the assassination of JFK is a subject that deserves a great deal more attention than it has received in the past and which, I must infer, it most certainly is not going to receive from Jim DiEugenio and Seamus Coogan. And those same words are precisely what I say in this article.

Seamus Coogan Wrote:
Vasilios Vazakas Wrote:I believe that Bernice Moore-if i am not mistaken-has posted an enlarged version of the photo
that clearly and beyond a shadow of doubt proves that the man standing in front of the TSBD was not George Bush. Not the slightest similarity.

I can't believe this lol. Oh man oh man. I can't believe how out of context JF has taken my review on Hankey. Further that. A bunch of us were making jokes these two would team up. Jim Fetzer and the orphan of Paul Kangas. Lord have mercy on us my Greek friend.

Attached Files
.jpg   170px-TBF_GeorgeBush.jpg (Size: 12.66 KB / Downloads: 9)
.jpg   220px-George_Herbert_Walker_Bush_and_Eisenhower_1.jpg (Size: 11.63 KB / Downloads: 10)

Messages In This Thread
Was George H.W. Bush Involved in Assassination of JFK? - by James H. Fetzer - 03-12-2011, 11:44 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JFK Assassination: Sequence of Events ThomasPickering 5 2,206 20-07-2022, 12:58 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  On the Trail of Clay Shaw:The Italian Undercover CIA and Mossad Station and the Assassination of JFK Paz Marverde 4 4,857 28-11-2019, 12:32 PM
Last Post: Paz Marverde
  Weisberg's trash-the-critics book 'Inside the Assassination Industry' Richard Booth 7 4,986 28-09-2019, 12:41 AM
Last Post: Richard Booth
  Mailer's Tales of the JFK Assassination Milo Reech 4 4,095 07-06-2019, 09:47 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Collins Radio Connection to JFK Assassination - Bill Kelly (revised) Peter Lemkin 15 9,028 20-05-2019, 09:08 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  John Barbour: Averill Harriman ordered the assassination Lauren Johnson 30 29,561 18-03-2019, 05:01 PM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  The Inheritance: Poisoned Fruit of JFK's Assassination Lauren Johnson 1 2,861 09-02-2019, 06:02 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  The Key To a Successful Assassination is Control of Communications..... Peter Lemkin 0 2,318 21-01-2019, 06:30 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  President kennedy assassination was solved Harry Dean 2 6,146 16-11-2018, 07:19 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Michele Metta's CMC. THE ITALIAN UNDERCOVER CIA AND MOSSAD STATION AND THE ASSASSINATION OF JFK Anthony Thorne 30 23,587 26-10-2018, 12:49 PM
Last Post: Paz Marverde