Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Happened to America's Golden Boy - JFK, Jr.?
While possible, Skolnick's claim shows signs of conspiracy sensationalism. I'd like to see verification of his claim that JFK Jr intended to run for president. Also, if you notice, he claims that JFK Jr's plane was shot down by a surface to air missile but then also entertains the claim that someone planted a bomb in a suitcase. This is a sign that Skolnick is grabbing at anything and hasn't verified anything. A missile would have caused serious damage (It would have blown JFK Jr's light aircraft to smithereens and created a different radar pattern). I believe JFK Jr's plane was found mostly intact. I think Skolnick is trying to merge TWA 800 with JFK Jr.

The article shows signs of converting likely political inertia and motives into real claims that haven't been proven. If you Wikipedia Skolnick it says he was known for making fantastic claims without any sourcing or references.

Messages In This Thread
What Happened to America's Golden Boy - JFK, Jr.? - by Albert Doyle - 06-02-2012, 06:48 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Latin America mourns Cabral’s death - Argentinian Leftist Singer Killed in Guatamala. Peter Lemkin 4 7,427 12-07-2011, 07:43 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin