Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Happened to America's Golden Boy - JFK, Jr.?
Sorry to put it this way -but- my bs detector goes off when I hear someone say there were no back-up files or copies kept for worst case scenario insurance.

The biggest give away here is the claim that someone read the file and saw all the names, dates, documents, and places but can't give us a bombshell of a name, event, or place that would add serious credibility to the witnessing. This right here is a major sign of bs. If you had read a document detailing the whole Kennedy Assassination, your head would be bursting with case-solving information you would be dying to disclose. This claim of seeing a document describing the whole thing in detail, yet the witness can't offer not even a single instance of evidence, smacks of sensational conspiracy theory hoaxing - I'm sorry...

One thing I would like to add however, is that I'm sure it is well within intel ability to zap a light aircraft with electronic technology that makes the guidance instruments unable to function just at the right time of day to create an invisible horizon.

Messages In This Thread
What Happened to America's Golden Boy - JFK, Jr.? - by Albert Doyle - 07-02-2012, 08:05 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Latin America mourns Cabral’s death - Argentinian Leftist Singer Killed in Guatamala. Peter Lemkin 4 7,427 12-07-2011, 07:43 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin