Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Sound of Silence
Kate Story Wrote:
David Guyatt Wrote:There is no question that this technology exists, and has existed for a very long time.

I wrote the following in 1996 at the request of the International Committee of the Red Cross. I'm quite happy for the entire thing to be posted on this forum but for brevity am linking it HERE

It is a now long out of date and others have carried on the research - one being John J McMurtry who's Remote Behavioral Influence Technology Evidence essay can be read HERE

David, that is a wonderful article! I had read many of those items from research done by others but you have it all in one neat bundle. Thank you for posting the link. You can type in 'Victims of Childhood Mind Control in the 1940's' under any search engine and get some shocking first hand accounts of just how advanced and far back these atrocities are.

None of this is new and is just a continuation of all the ancient mystery schools. The NT speaks of the mysteries and the jesus figure teaches in parables to the common people and tells his chosen followers only they can receive the true knowledge and it will be hidden from all others. If the day ever comes when the complete contents of the Dead Sea Scrolls have been truthfully translated and released the world can clean up the mess that religions have caused. If these evil secret organizations have tainted governments how could any right thinking person be so naive to believe religions were left untainted? Next to governmental control religion is next in line as a tool of human brainwashing and control. The three major Abrahamic religions keep fighting each other and don't have one clue what is really going on or what they are truly worshipping. In 2007 at his Easter sermon Pope Benedict stirred up quite an uproar by declaring that he believed Jesus celebrated passover in the Essene tradition and also that John the Baptist grew up in the Qumrum Essene community. The Essenes were the radical zealot jewish sect that had split from the church at Jerusalem and declared they were the real 'chosen' of god. They were pro-torah law keepers and anti-gentile. That would be why Jesus and his followers referred to non-jews as dogs. I would think from the many controversial statements of the Pope in the last two years, he knows it is a matter of time before the truth will come forth. It is my opinion that to see the beginnings of these secret societies, mind control and 'mystery schools' one needs to look no further than the so-called holy books, especially the KJV of the christian bible. I believe those books are blueprints for these societies and have been followed down through the ages. Apparently, there were as many different secret societies in those days as now. The so-called Apostle Paul had his own thing going and his form of christianity is what is presented today. Many scholars and scroll translators believe he is the "spouter of lies" that the Essenes referred to in some of their scrolls.

I agree, Kate, at least to a certain extent. It is true, at least I think it is true, that Christianity actually is misnamed and should be called Paul-anity. And I agree that religion has very largely become a curse in that it seeks to bind and imprison it's followers thoughts and beliefs when it should be setting them free. However, I disagree on your blanket cynicism of religion per se, although I think I well understand where you are coming from in saying this and why.

But not everything is black in perpetuity.

On Mystery Schools I would say that they have their mysteries for the very understandable reason that beholding mysteries is something that the majority of people are not able to, nor wish to, accomplish. For example, the great secret of the Greek mystery schools was openly chiseled into the stone lintel above the entrance door of their temples for all to see (and thus ignore in their multitudes): "Gnothi Seaton". Check it out. The Upanishads also have their own version of Gnothi Seaton. Others too. Or as Sir Francis Bacon once said: "why feed a donkey lettuce when nettles will do?" Meaning, in other words that not everyone wants or even likes lettuce, and if given it finds it hard to digest.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14

Messages In This Thread
The Sound of Silence - by Kate Story - 23-03-2009, 03:45 AM
The Sound of Silence - by David Healy - 23-03-2009, 04:52 AM
The Sound of Silence - by Kate Story - 23-03-2009, 06:09 AM
The Sound of Silence - by David Guyatt - 23-03-2009, 10:10 AM
The Sound of Silence - by Magda Hassan - 23-03-2009, 12:48 PM
The Sound of Silence - by Kate Story - 23-03-2009, 06:27 PM
The Sound of Silence - by Kate Story - 23-03-2009, 06:28 PM
The Sound of Silence - by David Guyatt - 23-03-2009, 08:05 PM
The Sound of Silence - by Magda Hassan - 23-03-2009, 10:22 PM
The Sound of Silence - by David Healy - 23-03-2009, 10:44 PM