Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Did President Kennedy's Assassination Happen?
It's obvious the national security apparatus within the U.S. government was involved in the assassination of President Kennedy.

James Angleton, Richard Helms, Ed Lansdale, David Atlee Phillips, William Harvey. Key, upper echelon members of the CIA, the FBI, the Secret Service and the U.S. military are all now, fifty years later, suspected of playing key roles in JFK's murder. Even American Establishment figures like Henry Cabot Lodge, C.D. Jackson and Jock Whitney (to name a few) appeared to be "in the know."

So, what was it that mobilized this apparatus and put it into action against a sitting president?

Was it the back-channel negotiation President Kennedy established with the Soviets at the height of the Cold War that was the cause?

JFK did not trust his own intelligence agencies to give him the truth, and they certainly didn't trust him enough to give him that truth. Thus this back-channel was established, the president and his brother dealing directly with the Soviets.

Is that what put this thing in motion against President Kennedy? Is that what those that were asked to participate were asked to believe? "We have proof that the president is a traitor and threat to the security of the country; it is your patriotic duty to help us be rid of him."

And, the ducks all fall in row, one by one, until JFK's protection is stripped, and he is driven into the shooting gallery of Dealey Plaza.

We wonder why Robert Kennedy did not act, why did he accept the obvious Warren Commission sham? Could it be because he knew, that he was told immediately the afternoon of November 22nd by John McCone and others why his brother was killed? The "proof" given to him of this back-channel, perhaps even his participation in it? If so, what could Bobby ever do to avenge his brother's death?

I will add: I do not feel that this is the real reason for the murder of President Kennedy. That motivation goes much deeper, into the heart of the American Corportacy. President Kennedy was completely re-shaping the base of power within the country and a Kennedy Dynasty was at hand. The war industry was going to grind to a halt, and the power money brokers saw their grip on the American system begin to loosen. It was far from "business as usual" during the Kennedy years. There was something new about to be born, and it scared the shit out of the old die-hard money grubbers who had a strangle-hold on American monetary system and still do today.

But if someone at the pinnacle of power within this system, within the United States, someone like say David Rockefeller and/or Averell Harriman had a meeting with Allen Dulles and President Kennedy's removal was discussed, I wonder what that discussion would have been like.

"Is it possible?"

I'm sure Dulles would have said, "Oh, yes."

"How much time?"

"A year, or thereabouts."

Dulles would then have a talk with Angleton who would hatch the plot and put it into motion: President Kennedy is a traitor and must be removed. Angleton would then go about putting his "proof" together for reasonable standards, and it is a done deal, the entire security apparatus of the United States government behind the murder, doing its duty to remove this rogue threat to the nation's safety.

I know this is nothing knew, but I have often wondered how the assassination could have happened. Maybe this is how.

I said "maybe." Carefully.

Shanet Clark has an excellent online seminar on the EF Forum regarding this: Was the Assassination of President Kennedy "Legal?"

Messages In This Thread
How Did President Kennedy's Assassination Happen? - by Stan Wilbourne - 17-04-2012, 02:01 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JFK Goes After Anti-Kennedy Right Wing Extremists Gil Jesus 0 538 27-12-2022, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  JFK Assassination: Sequence of Events ThomasPickering 5 2,202 20-07-2022, 12:58 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Trump and Kennedy: Is Politico For Real? Jim DiEugenio 4 5,825 12-11-2020, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Jim DiEugenio Reviews The House of Kennedy Jim DiEugenio 0 2,227 26-04-2020, 06:50 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Two more members of the Kennedy clan have died not naturally. Richard Coleman 0 2,671 04-04-2020, 06:45 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  It never stops: Castro killed Kennedy Jim DiEugenio 0 1,642 09-01-2020, 05:57 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  On the Trail of Clay Shaw:The Italian Undercover CIA and Mossad Station and the Assassination of JFK Paz Marverde 4 4,853 28-11-2019, 12:32 PM
Last Post: Paz Marverde
  Robert F. Kennedy jr. John Kowalski 13 19,565 25-11-2019, 01:31 AM
Last Post: Tom Bowden
  Kennedy and Cuba: Nat'l Security Archive Richard Coleman 0 1,736 04-10-2019, 12:42 AM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Weisberg's trash-the-critics book 'Inside the Assassination Industry' Richard Booth 7 4,985 28-09-2019, 12:41 AM
Last Post: Richard Booth