Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Did President Kennedy's Assassination Happen?
Hello Albert and Charles,

Charles, would you please define "Supra-National Security State?" Just for the sake of clarity.

I do not believe that anyone from Dulles/Angleton/Intell or the national security state in general was involved in the initial decision to kill President Kennedy. They were used as tools (just as the military was, just as Texas Oil was, just as LBJ, just as the Establishment Media, just like the Cubans and anti-Cubans, just as the Mafia, just as Oswald was) to accomplish that goal after the decision was made. Facilitators (and False Sponsors)???

But, what is intriguing to me is how those Facilitators were motivated to facilitate. "He is a traitor and must be removed." The "proof" is provided and this apparatus swings into action to remove President Kennedy from office, complete with the cover-up. The apparatus is a tool of the decision-makers, the Sponsors.

That is why we see the names of Angleton, Helms, Lansdale, Phillips, sprinkled throughout this fifty-year odyessy. They weren't rogue agents working outside of the system. They were on the inside, working for the Sponsors of the JFK killing, working for the power of established order. They knew their actions were sanctioned by that power, and there would never be any repercussions for what they were doing.

The back-channel provided a reason, the "why," there for the consumption of the Facilitators. The story: I am doing my patriotic duty by participating in this. I am on the "inside" and privy to info which the average American citizen has no knowledge. I've been called to do my duty.

The Bobby Kennedy/Kennedy family angle also intrigues me. If Bobby was told his brother was killed that day for acts of treason against his country, how would he have responded? What could he have done? A file is given to him, complete with dates and times and the content of contacts both he and the President made with forces within the Soviet Union and Cuba without the knowledge or consent of national security. What would he have done?

"I fought the law, and the law won."

Messages In This Thread
How Did President Kennedy's Assassination Happen? - by Stan Wilbourne - 17-04-2012, 05:06 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JFK Goes After Anti-Kennedy Right Wing Extremists Gil Jesus 0 538 27-12-2022, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  JFK Assassination: Sequence of Events ThomasPickering 5 2,202 20-07-2022, 12:58 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Trump and Kennedy: Is Politico For Real? Jim DiEugenio 4 5,825 12-11-2020, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Jim DiEugenio Reviews The House of Kennedy Jim DiEugenio 0 2,227 26-04-2020, 06:50 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Two more members of the Kennedy clan have died not naturally. Richard Coleman 0 2,671 04-04-2020, 06:45 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  It never stops: Castro killed Kennedy Jim DiEugenio 0 1,642 09-01-2020, 05:57 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  On the Trail of Clay Shaw:The Italian Undercover CIA and Mossad Station and the Assassination of JFK Paz Marverde 4 4,853 28-11-2019, 12:32 PM
Last Post: Paz Marverde
  Robert F. Kennedy jr. John Kowalski 13 19,565 25-11-2019, 01:31 AM
Last Post: Tom Bowden
  Kennedy and Cuba: Nat'l Security Archive Richard Coleman 0 1,736 04-10-2019, 12:42 AM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Weisberg's trash-the-critics book 'Inside the Assassination Industry' Richard Booth 7 4,985 28-09-2019, 12:41 AM
Last Post: Richard Booth